1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thanks for being honest friend.Make sure to always report them!
    Thanks for the honesty.Lets turn this thing around people!

2. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in on Rainy Friday morning :emoji_first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3. Morning huh? I'm about an hour away from going to bed lol :)

4. @IAmLegion has been removed from the challenge due to failure to check in.

@Praksh you will be alone in the challenge for the time being.

5. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Thanks Buddy!
    I'm waiting for my grade now
    upload_2018-10-5_19-32-57.jpeg

Checking in btw!
    Thanks bro!
    I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  6. Checking in! Back at normal day routine after being sick and visiting my parents. Was much easier today.

7. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Okay! Checking in!!

8. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

9. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

10. Guys I want to announce that I'm leaving this challenge. It's just not like it used to be, I don't feel any pressure and see no sense in this. Now Praksh and Bloss can pair up and become one of the strongest teams. Thank you DW for managing this challenge, and thank you all for being amazing, good luck! <3

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  11. Dude, just don't leave it... Let's complete this challenge, even if we had a minor change.. Come on :)

12. What do you mean exactly? What's changed that makes you not feel any pressure? Why not talk it out and tell us what you need?

13. I think he means he is not motivated by the challenge anymore. Motivation will push us to the goal, after sometime it will start declining toward neutrality, until that perosn feels nothing about what he is obtaining., ending up in going back through his/her old routine.

14. Yes, I understand that, but I'm asking him to clarify why that is and what has changed and how we can help.

15. I'm not quite sure what has changed, this happened probably because my first teammate left the challenge and he even left this community, and he isn't the only one here who did so. When everything started I was really interested into this idea, I felt responsible because I didn't wanted to let Fehr down. But everything changed when I lost my teammate, and now even getting a new one meant very little to me. Bloss deserves better, and Praksh seems like great teammate for him.

16. While I can't stop you from leaving I do want to encourage you not to do so...there is no reason to leave.

I want to be clear here:This challenge in no way had anything to do with anyone leaving this site.That Fehr guy left on his on and I don't know why,IGY left on his own after allegedly disagreeing with a Moderator..

I know exactly what it feels like to not feeling any motivation,I felt like that for so long on NoFap I even felt like that for the first month of the challenge and that's why I have almost more relapses than anyone else here...This is easy,in no fucking way is it easy or fun but you have to find your own personal reason to do it,right now I have a very simple goal of ending the month with 8 relapses or less and its because of this goal I am at 4 days and fighting through intense urges this very moment....this is probably the best streak I have had in quite a few months.

So I really really ask you to stick around and fight...Fight for something fight for anything if for no other reason than you think this would be a good idea to rid yourself of this addiction....

So with this I ask you:Are you sure you want to leave this challenge?

17. You don't have to leave. Let's make this challenge so that it's fruitful for everyone! :)

18. Yeah, that makes sense. As long as you are still improving yourself, that's all that matters.

19. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut