THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Desperate_Warrior, Apr 29, 2019.

1. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

2. MuscularSherlockHolmes

MuscularSherlockHolmes Fapstronaut

Don't want to be the spoilsport but this is becoming a bit meaningless with such little updates by the administrator (@Desperate_Warrior) of the challenge. I wish he would at least put in some more effort at regular intervals, or if he is unable to do so, then say so.

3. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in

spaces likes this.
  4. control your life

control your life Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

5. Mr.Chips

Mr.Chips Fapstronaut

6. Hey @Desperate_Warrior i don't want to be inconsistant, but i'm bowing out. The challenge isn't mitivating me the way i would like. Thanks for inviting me and good luck everyone :)

7. Borntoshine33

Borntoshine33 Fapstronaut

8. Max Fisher

Max Fisher Fapstronaut

9. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

10. One Mic

One Mic Fapstronaut

Ah, I've been meaning to make this very post, then. I got a PM from him a few days ago telling me that his life has taken a very distracting turn (I don't know if I'm at liberty to give details, but I will say it's for the better, no worries) and he admitted to just not caring about coming on here for the time being.

I don't know why he hasn't logged in to make a quick post in the challenge to explain so folks like yourself wouldn't be kept in the dark, but he's apologized for it and his life takes priority, so as far as I'm concerned, his absence is more than justified. But I'll be bowing out from the challenge as of now. Without him, I'm not caring about this endeavor too much.

11. Dhruv_

Dhruv_ Fapstronaut

12. MuscularSherlockHolmes

MuscularSherlockHolmes Fapstronaut

Oh! I understand. Anyway, it's Noodle 2.0 all over again, if you know what I mean. I understand though. To each, his own. I will be doing the same. Good luck to you and others.

13. control your life

control your life Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

14. MrBean

MrBean Fapstronaut

My Journal