1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. I guess when we get 40 participants

2. I see. Gracias.

3. Yeah, i think when we reach 40 (if we reach 40 lol)

4. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I could join to this challenge. Lets hope that we reach 40. (and that I dont forget this challenge before that).

5. Hmm... Interesting. Ok i'm in.
    [​IMG]
    I would like to be put with someone who like me, is in full discipline and focus now because i do not intend to relapsed a single time for at least 100 days.

6. @Desperate_Warrior I don't know if we have 40 people yet, but yo, you alive? I'm wondering when the challenge will start.

7. Yeah, I was also gonna ping him, just to ask this. He is yet to respond to my DM.

8. Its a random placement,it makes it more faor that way, but welcome aboard :)

I know right lol? He's gone AWOL. In all fairness i think he used to fo this before too, but he always came back in time to update the check ins and what not

9. I hope it isn't something serious! Because, he is not the kind of person to start and leave without a word. Hopefully, he will get back soon enough, and take charge of things. Until then, we can but wait. :)

10. Me too. Hopefully nothing's come up. These challenges are fun. But I'll give him until Thursday before I start getting really concerned.

Also, I just counted. We're currently at about 30 members, give or take 1-2, so more need to join before @Desperate_Warrior has to start addressing everything.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2019
  11. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
  12. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

can't wait to check in , i'm counting the days :D

13. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

Yeah it really sounded like he was going through a rough patch in his last journal post. Wish him all the best and sincerely hope he's alright. I know how important these team challenges are to him so if he's alright he'll definitely be back and kicking again in no time.

14. Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2019
  15. To everyone wondering where I am at,I am sorry for my absence of was unprofessional of me and I should have been here,I have been extremely busy and tired the last few days.

I will be back tomorrow to address all questions,respond to all DMs,welcome all new members and get the challenge going.

Once again I am sorry for my absence and hope you will all still participate in the challenge.

16. We understand brother. Take your time. :)

17. Of course Yes, I think spots are still vacant. Glad to have you here. Welcome aboard! :)

18. Cool, its no big deal, i think we jist wanted to make sure you weren't AWOL lol.