1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The temporomandibular join disorder (Jaw joint disorder)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kligor, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Tmj is jaw joint disorder,it happens when joint on one side of jaw move from the original place,it can cause pain,clicking,hard mouth opening,hard to eat or yawn.I have tmj since 15-16 years old,i try many exercises and i still do and there is just little improvement.Do any of you have this and heal this?

| Nico | likes this.
  2. Oussama94

Oussama94 Fapstronaut

I broke my jaw and they didn’t fix it good, its still not in place, I visited too many doctors nothing help, and I don’t want to do surgery, night guard may help, also physical therapy and massage also my help, that’s what worked for me maybe it will work for you
    Wish you good health and happiness

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    | Nico | and Kligor like this.
  3. I think I had some shit like that when I was 21. One morning I woke up and I could barely open my mouth. It lasted for more than 6 months. I remember I couldn't open wide enough to bite a burger. I think it originated from stress and anxiety. That's how insane it was.

| Nico | and Kligor like this.
  4. revitalize

revitalize Fapstronaut

I just had something like this happen earlier today and I remembered it has happened before now I've found this post and remembered again. I had and occasionally get a strange pain when I yawn too wide it's like a muscle cramp but not as painful and it goes away completely within 15 minutes. Does that sound like the same thing?

| Nico | likes this.
  5. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I m not sure man,if your jaw clicking while opening mouth or is not same similar looking like other side of jaw and have problem to fully open mouth thats it tmj.

| Nico | and revitalize like this.
  6. revitalize

revitalize Fapstronaut

Nah think it's just not enough water or something instead then nvm

| Nico | likes this.