1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Three Hail Mary" Devotion

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Check out this video: I'm starting this tonight, and then committing to it for the rest of my life.

""

"By the Immaculate Conception of Mary, make my body pure and my soul holy. My Mother, preserve me this (day/night) from mortal sin."

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. Tryin' Hard

Tryin' Hard Fapstronaut

Hey how's it been going? Have you kept up the devotion even through the temptations and the falls?

3. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Yes, it remains helpful, especially to discern God's will and purpose in the falls - it's a path toward purification and holiness, however contrasting the addictive behaviors seem to be. Worse things are pride, impatience, lack of self-forgiveness, shame, etc., and more; hence, all the opposite virtues (humility, patience, forgiveness, trust, etc.) have previously been nurtured and continue ongoingly so in me, God as it were invisibly working within me (and all of us) through it all. They are the more important and higher lessons. One day, PMO itself will be like a hollow cardboard cut-out, the last man standing to be blown over by a wind.

4. bertranr

bertranr Fapstronaut

This is amazing.

5. Thank you for sharing. I will watch now. :)

6. I did watch it and I was impressed with the speaker. Very direct and forceful in sharing the truth. Along with praying the rosary everyday I have added the Three Hail Marys Devotion after I wake up in the morning and before I turn in for the night.