1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Truth That Dare Not Speak Its Name

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dexter Moran, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Hi all,

I have been reading a lot about the Incel movement recently. I abhor violence in all its forms. Yet I can certainly empathize with the pain of rejection. I have certainly had a lot of experience of rejection, manipulation and downright evil from a lot of women. I hate them, not all women, for this!

Let me state unequivocally, that I, or any other man, is not entitled to have sex with any woman we are attracted to. Both parties must consent to sexual relations. But many women are hypocrites! They demand respect and manners yet often have sex with men who treat them like dirt. Some women will not have sex with their boyfriends until they are married. Yet will have carnal relations with multiple men while still retaining their boyfriend /future husband.

Then they fall pregnant and rush to have sex with their boyfriend. This is so the child they are carrying can be passed of as his! Once the ring is on their finger they revert back to having sex with other men. They leave the man to look after the child, which is not his, while they conduct their affairs. The man in these cases is scared of the woman/she devil but loves the child. Even though the man suspects, or may even known, the child is not his.

I have seen this both personally and in the media and television news. Yet Femi-Nazis never condemn such behaviour. Instead they praise their sister's strength & courage. Even though she is behaving just like the worst stereotypical philandering male. There is a man of my acquaintance. He gropes women, of all ages, and has sex with many women. He is in effect a petty crook. He drinks a lot and gambles everyday.

He was in a long term relationship with an older woman. With whom he had a young child. He was seeing another woman simultaneously. This lady was closer to his own age. She was engaged to be married to another man. She and her fiance had already paid for their wedding reception. Yet she and my acquaintance ditched their respective partners and married each other on that day instead. All this lady did was change the names on the booking. She replaced her fiance's name with my acquaintance's name.

Ergo her fiance paid at least for half of the wedding of his intended and her substitute groom. A mere ring did not deter my acquaintance. He was soon back to his old ways. Which goes to prove Dr. Phil's maxim "if they do it with you, they'll do it to you!" Yet after a short break they are back together again. He has not reformed and has women chasing after him all the time. How can women expect men to treat them with respect when they reward such bad behavior?

This is the paradox of women down the ages. In Darwinian terms they will mate with and respect men who treat them as mere semen receptacles. Yet, a man who treats them with respect and love will be scorned. Women will never have any credibility when they reward their own degradation!

What do you think my comrades?

2. greenmtnboy

greenmtnboy Fapstronaut

Oscar Wilde used a similar thought about problematic sexuality. How could someone who wrote "The Picture of Dorian Grey" also deny how horrific his sexual vices had become. He claimed to have love like that of David for Jonathan in the Bible, but the trials showed what lies he was promoting.

3. Hi pal,
    you are quite right about Oscar Wilde. He was a genius with feet of clay. However my post's content had nothing to do with him. It was intended to illustrate that although women, quite rightly, demand respect, they often don't respect themselves!