1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The WEIRDEST place you fapped?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WankMaster, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

How does that work? You pretend to get something from your pocket? Ingenious!!! :D

2. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I think that's worth a detention

3. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

A Hospital (I was an inpatient for a week a few years back).

Flyhigh likes this.
  4. Venkman

Venkman Fapstronaut

Nice! Gotta keep busy, those places are boring.

Flyhigh likes this.
  5. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I wish I had those experiences lol.

6. Venkman

Venkman Fapstronaut

Or if you've got a sweater on, pull your arms out of the sleeves and into the sweater like you're cold, and then make your way down into your pants. lol

Flyhigh likes this.
  7. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Good idea lol.

8. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Private room with full bathroom. Fapped in the shower. The nurse said I looked much "calmer" after my shower. It was quick, easy, and sanitary.

Shapirous and Flyhigh like this.
  9. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Is this a wanking tutorial thread lol.

10. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I'm sorry

Flyhigh likes this.
  11. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

No Venkman is teaching us his techniques.

12. Fap legend.

Flyhigh likes this.
  13. All the time

14. high school bathroom.

I was working on an assignment with a HB9, she was dressed skimpy because it was a heat wave. She has this lollipop she kept sucking on while slowly massaging it with her tongue, and I couldn't take it anymore and excused myself to the empty bathroom in the tech hall.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Cool!

16. Tempting!!!

17. I was out hillwalking in the countryside. As I was descending a hill I took a break and did it in some long grass.

Knighthawk and Flyhigh like this.
  18. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

Well, this is weird but I used to fap a lot when laying in my stomach, no handjob needed, so if I was slow enough I could get away with it a lot when on primary school, there we were playing in the floor when I was just "having a nice time", luckily I didn't start ejaculating by then. Also once in a bathroom at a friend's house, door open, saying that I was masturbating and being funny about it, but I did not O, hopefully. Anyway all my classmates where heavy fappers so I was not really ashamed.

Deleted Account, Kenzi and Flyhigh like this.
  19. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Oh boy, I got a long list... once in the living room when I was a teen, I thought my sister was out but she was quietly sitting in the opposite end of the room behind a pile of clothes, I didn't see her. Once when I shared a room with my grandma at night under the covers. In the car, at work when I had the office to myself...

Flyhigh likes this.
  20. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

My weirdest place would probably be my parents bed when i was home alone one time. That was weird.

Flyhigh likes this.