1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The world has rejected me and I legitimately do not care. Don’t worry this is a positive post

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Nov 7, 2020.

1. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

The world has rejected me for being a weird fuck. Jimmy crack corn, and I don’t care. I will keep on doing what makes me happy, even if nobody understands it. I may be here to promote artistic work, such as stories and writings and performances and other things that only a few people will notice, but I just want to make SURE that at the end of the day, it will make ME happy. And only me.

I think I belong in another era, tbh (I’m what they consider a “classical man in a modern era”) but at this point, I’m just gonna basically own that trait.

2. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Well, sometimes we look at the past and wish you were born in ancient times where people were more virtuous. People are still people no matter if you live in ancient greece or medieval times. You look at the highlights of history and think it's all there is to it. During all times there was heartbreak,suffering,betrayal hunger for power. Maybe being different is the disgust for the reality of modernity? Maybe it's a call to build on your perception of values and incorporate them in your life and community while remaining creative and keeping your individuality?

Michela F and RobinCoenBrosFan like this.
  3. RobinCoenBrosFan

Hi,
    I gotta admit that my last statement about how I should’ve existed in another era might have been overly shallow and fastidious. I was kind of limiting it to hobbies and interests, such as English folk music, 40s film technology, and 17th century literature and philosophy, and I can’t find too many (if any) millennials that are interested in these things, at all. Thus making it exceptionally difficult to relate to people. I’m aware that if I lived in an earlier era, conditions would be a hell of a lot more difficult and probably more of a struggle to survive in. Or maybe I meant into the FUTURE, idk. It didn’t really have anything to do with morals or virtues, just interests and a lifestyle I’m inclined towards, but I can see how you’d think that.

for example, I wouldn’t like to live during Black Death 1349, but what’s the difference between then and today’s times, amirite?

Michela F likes this.
  4. I know exactly what you mean here.

Michela F and RobinCoenBrosFan like this.
  5. it is my wish if i could travel through time(at least traveling to different earths) to find out which era i belong to, it is more fun i guess.

Michela F likes this.
  6. ...M....

...M.... Fapstronaut

Haha a classic guy who lives his own life
    We must be clones

7. There's nothing wrong with being a man who goes his own way. I'd rather be a follower of my own dreams and create them to satisfy my life than to satisfy the dreams of another.

8. RobinCoenBrosFan

Well, there’s always the DeLorean, the Enterprise or the TARDIS.

mr.mistakeful likes this.
  9. Michela F

Michela F Fapstronaut

I also feel out of time, i would have wanted to live in the 80's i think