The worst country in the world

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I think I prefer you as a troll :p

2. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

If you are rich and successful, somewhere like UAE or Singapore is a decent place to be. Playground for the rich, low to zero taxes (contrary to popular belief, USA has a fairly high tax rate, especially if you take into account the high cost of health insurance), plenty of freedom for those that can afford it.
    If you are a single parent, or don't have a job or many skills, etc, Northern Europe is best. Free housing, a decent level of benefits and access to education, training etc. to better yourself. or you can just carry on as you are, nobody will give too much of a fuck either way.

3. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

It's a mark of how civilised America is that you can run around being an asshole all your life and not get killed for it. Up to a point anyway!

4. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Kazakhstan ohhh Kazakhstan... greatest country in the worldddd.

fredisthebes likes this.
  5. Karl47

Karl47 Fapstronaut

Honestly, it's difficult for me to judge, since I have not been everywhere where I would like and I believe that each country has its own advantages and disadvantages, so I think that it makes no sense to single out any one

6. jager

jager Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

USA - They invented PMO, nuclear weapons, Donald trump, Uncontrolled Capitalism, Materialism, legal guns, Obesity, Normalization of swearing, Institutionalized Racism, Paying for Education, Corrupt Government, Drugs,........

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  7. unnamed friend

unnamed friend Fapstronaut

It is Palestinian land stolen by zionists.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

That's actually untrue. Usa does control it's market in quite a few ways. It just mostly doesn't do it to benefit the poor people.

SoaringEagle likes this.
  9. It's officially a state with its own capital city Jerusalem.

Supination likes this.
  10. unnamed friend

[​IMG]

11. And?

12. unnamed friend

Guess I have to spoonfeed you because you're unable to read. The state of israel was created on the land that was stolen from Palestinians. It is historically Palestinian land, yet some hand rubbers decided to make their own illegitimate state there. Over the years, more and more land was being stolen from Palestinians. This land never belonged to israel before, it belonged to Palestine. Right now, israelis are locking Palestinians in prisons and don't let the families see the prisoners, shooting at civilians, including children, destroying people's homes and many other disgusting crimes that barely anyone notices.

13. Dude you are reacting on things that were not asked or discussed.

14. TheBigJ

TheBigJ Fapstronaut

What do you mean? He just gave you facts about Israel.

15. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Lol...they invented Donald Trump and obesity. That’s some funny shit right there!

16. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

If you are one of those zionists who dream about enslaving others and think the way to do it is by stealing other people's land and killing their children and think it's justifiable to just pick a piece of land, kill or expel everyone there and give each of your buddy criminals a uniform and call it a "state" then that's at least understandable for a psychopath.

But man I truly hope you are not one of those Christians who have been fooled by your enemies! Then you just don't know what's coming for you do you?

jager and Orbul Găinilor like this.
  17. They also have a really high terrorist index rating, but bizarrely have a gold-backed currency.

18. Hm interesting statement.
    Christians you say?
    Let's read the Scriptures and look about what Christ Himself is telling there:
    I am the way the truth and the life.
    In Christ we are more than conquorers (over our enemies)

You are talking about being a Christian fooled by their enemies while Christ is telling the exact opposite. I mean a Christian ís a follower of Christ, no?

Hmm something in your statement seems to be a little incorrect....

But okay let's go ontopic, about the worst country, or something like that.

19. TheBigJ

TheBigJ Fapstronaut

Who hated/hate Jesus and crucified Him? That's right the ones I can't name without getting censored. Who do they hate most? That's right Christians, especially white European Christians and Christ Himself. Who committed the huge white Christian g€n0c1d€ (30-60 million people died) in the USSR? That's right the same people that crucified Jesus. Who control Israel? That's right the same people who controlled the USSR. Satan tries to mislead people, especially those who seek Christ. Luckily he is no match for Christ. But unfortunately many will be misled. God bless you.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    unnamed friend, jager and Roady like this.
  20. Happy precocious Hanukkah wishes to all losers and haters of the most noble and ancient nation of Israel.

AlphaGod likes this.