The XXI Century Franz Ferdinand

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

What is your Opinion about Qassem Soleimani?

1. He was a Hero because defeated ISIS, Al-Qaeda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. He was a Terrorist because created Hezbollah, Hamas

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No opinion

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. JustAVenezuelan

JustAVenezuelan Fapstronaut

My Journal
    [​IMG]
    Qassem Soleimani was killed by a US Drone strike at 3 January 2020, His death could start the WWIII. What's your opinion about the persian Franz Ferdinand?

2. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

WWIII between Iran and the USA ? I Don’t think so. The difference in strike force are massive.

3. It's just a show. It's just trying to appear tough before the election. Yet another publicity stunt, a decoy. Pathetic. The same thinking process lead Trump to the same conclusion when he predicted Obama is going to attack Iran to help his reelection. Trump doesn't really want there to be a conflict (because he's afraid it might hurt his popularity, not because he cares about the victims of course) and neither does Khamenei for that matter. Franz Joseph, Wilhelm & co all wanted a war really badly.

In an off chance some serious stuff starts to happen, I hope our (European) leaders will have the spine to tell Mr Orange to go fuck himself.

onceaking likes this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

He was both. You wonder when will people stop thinking b&w.

Arcture likes this.