1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

There is a hope for everything

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by costaturtala, Sep 20, 2019.

1. costaturtala

costaturtala New Fapstronaut

Hello to Nofap followers! I’m new to here and my mother tongue is not English that is why sorry from now on for my broke English. I do not know where to start but this is a so long story for turning your hopeless brother to a new life.
    Thanks to this community, I saved my life from being swamped. Even though it seems short but this is my 60 days streak and I’ve had huge accomplishments by avoiding dangerous subconscious videos. Let me start from the beginning. Fortunately I had not come across with this “P” so early as you fellows encountered. I was 14 when I first watched “P” on internet which was Kim Kardashian’s big booties with Jay Z. The big ass mesmerised me to look & ask for and interested in “P” more. Luckily I had a 1 year younger brother and 3 years older sister than me. Living all with family keep you out of what you want to do freely guys. It was not easy to download a video and concentrate on what “P” stars were doing but I absent myself from “P” for a short while. However, it was obvious that I would stick to the inevitable end because of Kim Kardashian’s ass and internet’s omnipotent access. I was doing well in the exams, and always shown as a model student to others. That was a huge and last proud of my life till this 60 days streak. The more I watched “P” the more I “M” and the less I got high grades. That novelty in the categories caused me a daily brain foggs, have difficulties to understand what I read and lack of confidence towards girls. Despite all I was having fun with my new journey and dreaming hundreds of millions pictures and jerking off them. There were infinite categories that it was impossible not to get lost among them. Therefore, I started watching straight category as others do and my penis was rock solid before that sissy shit made my penis flaccid and limp. I could have made a hole in the ground with that passion and naughtiness. I was fapping non-stop 2 times almost everyday. The images I saw was making me hornier and led me to jump around from category to category. Eventually I was fed up same categories and looking some new videos where I found myself playing with my ass due to lesbian and anal videos. That videos contain so much trigger animations that people cannot defy videos contiunity effects. (Luckily I had never into gay videos till this sissy trap). I ended up jumping on sink pump which to be honest liked it a lot first but later I wanted to hang myself and cried a lot. My anal adventure started with that riding on the pump. As I jumped on the pump I watched more anal videos. As I cum from anal I felt more depreesive.
    Naturally, this led to a lack of self-confidence and I continued to be introverting character every day. After all that’s happened I thought I was a bi-sexual and questionned my sexuality. For this reason I couldn’t apply to most reputated universities. All of my friends were asking me what’s going on with you? Of course I left my friends unanswered. I had no close any close friends, excluded from universiy groups and finally isolated myself to the place where I fapped on my bed with huge screen computers. I already admitted that I was a useless and not hoping anything for future where I bogged down with my loneliness. Not only that, the things exacerbated with hypnosis, trap, training videos where I felt so feminine and pounding my ass with cucumbers, carrots, deodorant bottles so on. There was an endless meaningless obey by me to that sissy instructions. I was following whatever they say in the dangerous videos. Fast forward, it is not easy to stay away from this sissy shit because the ones who publish these videos are expert and exactly know how to appeal to the audience. Probably you’re wondering how I saved my ass from this poisonous dirt.. well it was not easy, still struggling but made a huge step to get rid of. I followed all 10 without questioning.

1- Read everyday nofap success stories and many books
    2- Eat healthy
    3- Join the gym
    4- Watch motivational & inspirational videos on youtube
    5- Face and talkwith yourself
    6- Promise to yourself (Blockers are not working so never even attemp to download them thy trigger you more)
    7- Find a girlfriend but a serious one. You’ll slightly compherend women are not your toy and you’re a real gentleman!
    8- Get out of your home and keep yourself busy (If you don’t linger with something soon or later you’ll find yourself next to toilet cleaning your mess and regreting again)
    9- Borrow your fathers car and get stuck in the traffic
    10- Never lose your hope

I feel more energetic, superb powerful and looking bright to the future more than ever. My posture has changed, getting people’s attention more, and increased my confidence substantially.
    You guys will never be hopeless and lose if you abide by this 10 must to do list. Believe in yourself ! My next target js 3 months more away from “P” “M” “O” and brainwashing videos. I hope this thread was useful and you guys got any inspirations.

Take care!

2. Masterofbopits

Masterofbopits New Fapstronaut

Nice job bro you got this!

control your life likes this.
  3. costaturtala

Thank you bro!

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Great tips. Congrats fella!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

hey man! your story is very inspiring....I am glad you are overcoming your problem. P makes us worse, it gets us to question our sexuality and do stuff we wouldn't do.....

Keep strong! Peace!!

Btw what books are you reading? How often do you exercise?

6. costaturtala

Thanks a lot! Read as much as you can on this forum, trust me it helps a lot

7. costaturtala

Yes if you stay strong you can overcome everything! I’m currently reading a history and politics books in order to distract myself and keep occupied with different subjects. I suggest you to focus on history! It’s so inspiring. I do everyday workout. You’re not supposed to go to gym just do classic workout movements that not require equipment &weight and eat healthy. It works trust me.