1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

There is fast and there is slow, and there is no in between

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by calpoop, Sep 4, 2021.

1. calpoop

calpoop Fapstronaut

You read that right.

You're either going fast or you're going slow.

If you're going slow, you're always gonna be in a rush. And you think you need to go faster and faster.

But there's no in between. You shouldn't have to keep going faster and faster if you're already going fast.

You shouldn't have to accelerate or pressure yourself. If you're going fast, you're going fast.

If you're going slow, every single little thing is going to bother you. You won't be able to get past any little bump on the road. Your bike won't balance unless it's going fast.

Speed is everything. Your heart understands everything, and your heart is fast.

Your heart is entirely aware of what's leading to a fap, and what isn't. You gotta find that immediate place that understands whether you're really being honest with yourself.

Remember, it's not a rush. You're either going fast, or you're going slow. I'm not recommending to panic and be like "oh shit i gotta go fast, my heart is right here."

Being fast is about being relaxed.

Imagine your prototypical skater/surfer dude. Those guys are fast as fuck. They're also calm as fuck.

Listen to the immediacy of your heart's awareness.

GO FAST!!! BE FAST!!