1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

There is no hope.Maybe i am finished.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Flyman66666, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

After passing a decent nofap streak, i came to realize that this journey will not do anything for me...There is no change happened in me.Literally nothing!! Not a single benefit people claims on just passing 30 day nofap whereas i am on 100+ days. I have some expectation that i will recover from this damage surely but slowly.
    But now i am hopeless. I dont see any benefit. I dont know what to do next.
    But i am convinced that i will not return to this degenerate life again.. I will do nofap rest of my life.. but the saddest thing is that this will not do anything for me....
    I am finished!!!!!!!

you_can_UK likes this.
  2. Morior Invictus

Morior Invictus Fapstronaut

What benefits were you hoping to get?

3. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

What people claim like confidence, self esteem, energy.Mostly confidence!!!

4. Morior Invictus

Morior Invictus Fapstronaut

Nofap breeds those things in people because once they are successful they have done something they never thought they could do before. That's how you breed confidence. Don't think you can talk to girls? Do it, and learn. Self esteem improves with your confidence. And energy results from diet, excercise, and sleep.

Above all is mindset, which is what Nofap fixes the most for people from what I've seen. Hope that helps, feel free to pm if you want more advice.

Aut Invenium Viat Aut Facium

5. Abel100%

Abel100% Fapstronaut

Amigo te felicitamos por esos 100 días... Bueno con el tiempo que aprendió x la experiencia de hermanos mayores acá en la comunidad, que retención Seminal No hará mucho x nosotros ...mi problema es el mismo que el tuyo ...poca autoestima, una vida en fracaso familiar y económico....pero Nofap es un estilo de vida: la retención Seminal tenemos que usarla como una batería para mejorar la vida....yo día 7 ....y con esperanzas de una racha larga...aunque no tengo gran confianza...oye por lo menos , la culpabilidad se va en el tiempo en q estamos limpios....te deseo lo mejor...

6. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

This comes from working on faith, the foundation that our lives rest on. It could take a while, especially if you are identified strongly with self-doubt.

7. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

During your streak, have you ejaculated or had any orgasms?

I'm asking, because I've surpassed 150 days, but I feel like it's the worst streak I've been on. I've had multiple wet dreams, and surges of dopamine in my brain from accidental exposures to erotic pics/videos.
    And for me personally, it doesn't give me the full effect when little things like that keep happening.

8. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

No i had no wet dreams but sometimes i saw accidentally some erotic pic though they are not fully exposed. and i tried to skip it within 1 sec.

9. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Hmm. Gotcha. It sounds like you're doing everything you're supposed to, and haven't had any real hiccups at all

Keep at it, and maybe effects will gradually kick in. And as other nofappers pointed out, even though you might not be feeling super amazing, start making the attempts to socialize more, talk to girls, work out, etc. Try to do what you can, while you're waiting for your brain/body to heal itself

Flyman66666 likes this.
  10. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

Although i am not seeing any benefits, i will stick to this process at any cost.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  11. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Maybe u dont see it because it comes slowly, but if u went back to old life, had a few O watching P, the crash to old self would tell you the truth. You would feel like utter sh1t - same as always be4 NoFap. You just forgot how it was.

Flyman66666 and GigglingTrout like this.
  12. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

Exactly this is what i think sometimes. I have to feel regret after a slip. And i don't want this feeling anymore. I need a tunnel vision.

13. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Man, just go on and trust it. I was at your place 5 years ago. My life was a ruin, I was 34yo adict, 20 years stoned, 25 years PMO, almost virgin, childhood trauma, pain, alcohol, drugs, coffee, cigarettes... hit the rock bottom. I was not able to fight anything... not able to make any battle, literally anything, paralyzed. Than I found my battlefield here.

When you fight, its worth it. Because you try for something, for change. That gives our lives a meaning. I fought insane battle, I stopped every addiction and PMO at one day. First I did not sleel 20 days straight... it went deep. And than deeper, as the suppressed traumas emerged years later.

Thing is. Even if I failed, I NEVER GAVE UP. Thats what I can say and promise on my name. From failures we learn. Regroup, soldier on. Be like a warrior. A ninja. Be fierce, for you fight for yourself.

Now u have something... something real, like a enemy, now you are not clueless, aimless, powerless.. you knkw what to do, and what battle to fight. Make it count. You write your own legacy now. Your epic fight. Fight the demons. Thats what we do, for real. FOR REAL. We are badass. We go thru dark valleys alone... we scream in pain... I can hear you. I was there as well, partially still Am.

Dont look left or right and just go. Good luck, stay strong, you WILL do it.