1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

There will be no urges present anymore if you spent enough energy on other things.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Stichting, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Stichting

Stichting Fapstronaut

(Again removed on the subreddit)
    If you spent enough energy on other things combined with the breathing technique of 29-8, you simply will not encounter any physical or mental distractions anymore. The focus of energy is totally redirected. Do not get demotivated if you don’t experience much change in the first 2 weeks, it is common that in the first 2 weeks you’re not used to not doing it. There may also be withdrawal symptoms, the intensity depending on the intensity of your PMO-habits. Keep in mind that it will vanish when you experience them.

This is all a reminder to stay motivated to keep yourself from watching these kinds of and even worse images, and the self-harm. At least for the ones that have already seen the light but otherwise the chance for you to do so now.

Very briefly, the first 5 minutes of fapping (footage included) are a pleasure and recognition that it is supposedly good. After that it is just about 48 hours the opposite, the regret of your actions. That is also logical because all the substances that provide that pleasure in a very short time is consumed, it takes a while before it is recognized again, and you notice it. Although I have mentioned it before, it is worth mentioning because of its relevance that there are also long-term consequences. Receptors play a more role in this, which have decreased in number or become inactive due to overuse.

Due to the regular exhaustion of the nervous system with the help of the pr0n / fap, the tolerance that occurs requires ever more intense and strange stimulation. People are going to push the boundaries in the types of pr0n, but also beyond with risky and weird actions. The desperate journey to get the leftover receptors working.

10 days after stopping it, the brain starts to recover.

Music sounds better, food tastes better, gaming and reading are more exciting and other pleasures are better experienced. Just like how a cigarette addict uses his lighter, a pr0n / fap addict uses his hand or fleshlight.

2. better123

better123 Fapstronaut

What is this breathing 29-8 Technique...can u explain it sir?

3. that1dudefromthat1place

that1dudefromthat1place New Fapstronaut

also want to hear about this technique

4. Wolfmann

Wolfmann New Fapstronaut

Sounds tantric at some level - be tantrism isn’t about abstinence, or wearing yourself out - which is BS by the way - it’s about boundaries and self limitation for the pursuit of sustained pleasure as a way to obtain oneness with...

You get the idea.

Im interested in this breathing technique too.

5. Stichting

Stichting Fapstronaut

It's my 5th posting. I mean posted on august 29th.

6. Stichting

Stichting Fapstronaut

It's my 5th posting. I mean august 29th.