1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

There's a growth in my testicles

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 13, 2020.

1. On 37 day of Nofap and Semen Retention streak. I am noticing an extra addon soft small pouch under my testicles. I have noticed it when I was in day 15 when I was doing my exercise. If I touch that it feels like there some sort of liquid in that pouch. Keep in mind that it is not hard and I see this whenever I do my exercise. But from 17-35 day I didn't notice it when I was doing exercise or maybe I forgot to notice, I don't remember. Its like I can only see that pouch whenever I am doing my exercise. When I rest or do something else, I don't see that. I had 8 wet dreams in this whole 37 day of nofap and SR streak. And its not cancer. I have read that testicular cancer is hard and you can see them everytime on your testicle. I don't feel any discomfort in that area. Need some advice on this.

|Arthur|, BurgerChamp and palindromo like this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The best advice you will get is from your doctor. Do not let shyness prevent you. It is his job. He is an expert, not us. :)