There's no way except suicide

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by The Demonslayer, Jun 12, 2020.

1. The Demonslayer

The Demonslayer Fapstronaut

I'm not even human anymore. Insane, hellish OCD for years mixed with depersonalization, depression, loneliness and PMO, has turned me into nothing short of a freak. I can't stand myself or anything else. I've tried everything and anything and nothing worked for me, i'm still sick and insane, not even worth going into it in details anymore since it's pointless.

See you guys on the other side.

MrFabu, FellatiousD and |DEKU| like this.
  2. Champchampbot

Champchampbot Fapstronaut

Hey, just try to calm yourself down first. Approach anybody you can and talk to them

FlowingSaiyan likes this.
  3. Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling. Rebooting has its ups and downs, just like life. We see many people experiencing both the ups and downs during the reboot, and though it may be hard to see now, these feelings you are having won’t last forever. It will get better with time, if you are patient and wait.

In the meantime, please seek professional help. I know the idea of calling a helpline might terrify you, but in times of crisis, we often need someone their to put our lives in perspective. So please contact someone who can help and don’t hang up on them. The International Association for Suicide Prevention maintains a list of suicide prevention hotlines for countries all over the world. Also, if you don’t feel up to actually talking to someone on the phone, StopSuicide maintains a list of online instant messaging and chat suicide prevention resources.

You are not alone in this. There are ways to treat depression. Please contact people that can help you. Being depressed often makes it feel like you don’t have any more options. But that is a lie. That is just the depression talking. These feelings you have won’t last forever. We are in this with you, and we will all be cheering for you to get through this!

4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

There's always something more you can try. Eventually you will succed. loseers are the ones that give up, if you keep figthing you are still in the game. Hang in there, better times are ahead of you!

5. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

Ur 20yr old, its okey to be sad.....and feel down. Ur at age where u deals with lots of emotions for first time.

Just calm urself down. Talk to someone . take small walk. Write down ur emotions.

6. |DEKU|

|DEKU| Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Why are you on NoFap then? Why are you still fighting for something? You still have hope my friend. Otherwise, you wouldn't have took the time to write those lines.

You are seeking for help. You aren't that desperate. We can't do anything with just words unfortunately, and that's why you need a professional.

Stay strong.

7. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

Too bro I telling you you going be ok, I'm 19yrs just like you been on nofap for 2 years yes beginning was hard but now we going hard, it is a lifestyle, I'm in a good place right now but I know how you feel, I could be you in the next month nobody knows, hope you keep moving cause it going be okay I promise you, please bro keep fighting we gat kill this demon

8. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

I feel the same. PMO has severe effects on OCD, also drugs will have an impact too. It sucks because for us we cannot enjoy things other people do cause of higher spikes of anxiety.

If you truly have OCD or GAD like me than we are apart of the 3% of people who have it. Nothing makes it go away. You can only control it by being healthy. I think you are too young to think of suicide, and you have great resources here to help you battle OCD.

As a fellow strugger I advise you to never take SSRI to deal with OCD. The side effects will destroy you.

9. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

You are not a freak bro. Doesn't matter how weird of stuff you're dealing with. That will destroy you to think so horribly about yourself my brotha. Hang in there. Run to God. You're not strong enough but He is. Be patient with yourself. This is a horrible thing we are dealing with. You are not alone!

10. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Dont be stupid , dont kill yourself

11. magic05

magic05 Fapstronaut

I know how it feels. Been there so many times.

There are 2 things that eventually always restricted me from doing it:

1) Suicide is a last-resort option that will always, always exist. It's an exit that is always available in the future. So just live one more day. You can't lose anything. And then re-evaluate. And live another day. And so on. Might sound trivial, but it's true. In fact it's a relieving thought that this option will always exist. I just try to postpone it as much as possible.

2) Did you really exhaust ALL possible other options? Like really all? I assume you live in a first-world country like most of the audience here. We are very privileged with different options than suicide. And it's nothing to be ashamed of to go a doctor or even several doctors or hospitals. That's their daily job.

12. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

I am feeling a bit worried too.

He ended with this :

@The Demonslayer are you alright?

13. He hasn't been online since he posted this message. I hope the best, buddy, but fear the worst.

FellatiousD likes this.
  14. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Shit....he probably killed himself...and he is only 20 ...20 years old!!!!! Suicide never makes sense and its never an option ,but with this age its even make less sense.

FellatiousD likes this.
  15. apropos

apropos Fapstronaut

Don't want to make it simple but I think you need to work on the OCD issues first, perfection really kills it.

I have prayed for you. God have mercy on us.

Roady and FellatiousD like this.
  16. Starshower

Starshower Fapstronaut

It's only been 10 days, hopefully his post was just a cry for help and he didn't do anything. Come back, OP we'll be waiting here for you!

FellatiousD and TrueSaiyan like this.
  17. TrueSaiyan

TrueSaiyan Fapstronaut

Man I have to tell you I am in a bad place right now. My late 20's so far is like me crawling out of a gutter. I have depression and I stopped Facebook and even this app I talk on for a while. I haven't had a clean streak since the start of this year since I was in the hospital and a bad break up "Parting" But I'm still fighting and to move forward in my life.

Never have fear to ask for help or anything like that. It's always there for you.
    Hopefully you come back on and if you do I'll nominate myself to be your AC Partner.

FellatiousD likes this.
  18. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I really hope that.

FellatiousD likes this.
  19. LoveIsAllWeNeed

LoveIsAllWeNeed Fapstronaut

This post is from your depressed, self-rejecting and negative self
    This post (in another topic) is from your true self.

Deep down you're not the 'freak' you think you are. You have simply been fooled by your mind. At first it has created your OCD and then it is punishing you and making things even worse.

You don't want to die, you want to get away from the mind. I can tell you from years and years of depression and self-rejection, that there is a way out. It may not be a quick solution, but there is a way to improve yourself every single day. You might have ups and downs, but the general direction is up.

I don't know the exact path you need to go, there are professionals who can help you and who don't judge you for what you've done but really want to heal you. The one thing that you need to become aware of is always with you, it's there to punish you every minute of every hour of every day, it tells you that you need to PMO on more and more disturbing pictures, it is relentless and is worse than your worst enemy. In fact, it is your worst enemy right now. IT IS YOUR MIND.

See your mind at work, learn how to keep some distance from it so you can control it instead of it controlling you. Be prepared to learn, see yourself as a courageous warrior and fight for your freedom as hard as you can. Don't fight against it, or you'll lose. Fight for your freedom by letting it nag and nag and nag, smile and decide by listening to your true self: the one who is optimistic like the second quote. Read it again and again. You know that this is where you want to go and with some help can go.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    FellatiousD, Mahz -- and Starshower like this.