1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thick vs Fat (Lingerie images inside)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Onehope, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

I see online various movements that mostly fat acceptance individuals are involved, and sadly in our society the terms fat and thick are sometimes put under the same category. I am here to clarify this is not the case.

I am not saying the fat woman is ugly. Both these women are beautiful and deserve respect and love, however...

Fat is fat, and its unhealthy, and no one should ever think its ok to be fat. It is a disease and the cure is to have a healthy lifestyle of eating better and excersice.

A thick woman is the result of the most natural state a body can be, and its beautiful, yet thick girls are shamed because they are not skinny. You don't need to be skinny, all you need is to be healthy, and a thick woman is both sexy and healthy.

Healthy is not being anorexic, and its not being fat. Anyone can get better, anyone can get healthy, you just need to believe in yourself.

I mean no offence to the ladies in the forum, but I needed to say something about this movement where ppl ignore the reality and dangers of being fat. We need more self awareness.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2018
    tweeby and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’m not one to say being fat is okay. I’m nowhere near politically correct.

Despite that, we should also be mindful of the woman’s life, or why she’s fat. Is she fat because she eats McDonald’s every day? If so, then that’s unhealthy and I will speak my mind to that.

However, there are legitimate medical conditions that can pack on weight. I’ve known of pregnant women who were on bedrest for their last month (or longer) of their pregnancy, then needed to take pills in order to nurse her child (which then made her gain weight as a side effect, even with healthy behaviours).

Could she still considered fat? I’d say yes depending on the case, but it wasn’t under her control, so mindless fat shaming definitely shouldn’t be done. However, acceptance and ignorance obviously shouldn’t be options either, as being fat isn’t healthy either. Instead, why not just be encouraging and supportive, especially if she still tries in those cases?

Same with being skinny, although there hasn’t been as much “skinny-shaming” lately so I won’t touch on it much. We should be aware of any possible eating disorders, though.

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What an ignorant thing to say. Sure, that sentence can be applied to large percentage of overweight people, but some overweight people have medical conditions that make them unable to control their weight (no matter what they eat and how much they exercise).

6. respect is earnt

I will take dem women you put on pedestals and put dem in the garbage.

get them on the treadmill for the sake of their self esteem.

7. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

I speak from experience, I have hypothyroidism, and it makes you gain weight rapidly. I also have low testosterone which slows my metabolism.

However, I got the treatment that I needed, I started eating better and excersicing, and I have lost over 60 lbs. I still am long ways to go, I am still fat.

But I wont blame my overweight because of my health issues, I didnt eat well, and I was too lazy to work out.

Im sorry to say this but there is no excuse.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

I think they deserve respect just for being individuals with lives and situations I do not know.

What I do know however is that anyone can lose weight.

9. Both of those girls are fat. The one on the right is chubby, but still fat. But, it is what it is, just accept what you are. If you don't like it, change it. I think the whole "fat acceptance" movement is really just about fat denial or better yet, fact denial. I still find the right one to be attractive, but she's still a fatty and that's okay with me! I'll take her on a donut date, shyt... You kiddin' me.

10. Both of these fat girls is hot

11. I would date them both it's not about looks it's about personality

12. Even if you should be looking at a person's personality rather than appearance, that's not what OP is talking about though.

13. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

Fat falls on the category of obese. The thick girl could be 5 to 10 pounds overweight, as much as she could sit at her healthiest weight.

The fat lady is obese, several pounds overweight and unhealthy.

14. I know the dangers of being fat you need to be healthy and eat right and exercise but they eat what they want and some people can't lose weight or need help and have eating problems @Sarah Walker

15. To me thick women are really attractive, like the one on the right you showed. I wish the ones that got overweight from over eating or diet problems would lose that weight. Because obviously they'll get health problems but lot of them you can tell are beautiful, and they would benefit in so many ways being a healthier size.

16. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

I know, its all about potential beauty aside from health. Iskra Lawrence is an example of a healthy thick girl. She goes to the gym, models. She simply decided not to starve herself into this irrealistic image of a size zero.

Some women are naturally skinny while others are naturally thick.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2018
  17. Oh yeah, there's definitely a difference between the two. But I'd still put em' both in a general category known as "fat". The girl on the right is more like 20 lbs overweight, it's just more forgivable because of her face.

18. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Yes. Let's focus on people's flaws and call them lazy for not changing to our personal standards.

Under the same life circumstances, we could never end up like that? Other people could say the same about people struggling with pmo. Before we came here, weren't we in denial of our problems?

Put your own life under a microscope and let everyone discuss how perfect you are.

19. It's not a matter of personal standards, it's a matter of health problems and excuses. For the people that are able to do something about it by going to the gym and eating properly they should. I used to be overweight and it wasn't until I stopped making excuses and actually did something about it that I lost weight.

Heavy people like that also cost healthcare so much money when it could of been avoided/prevented in the first place.

pezzer likes this.
  20. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

Ive seen obese women with beautiful faces and that still doesnt take away the fact that they are fat