1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Things not to do in the morning when you wake up

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BravelyKegger, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Personally I love to wake up and have a cup of green tea while reading my Bible, but you know what will destroy all of that? Picking up an electronic such as your phone, that dopamine it releases will override everything else that requires focus and effort such as reading, avoid technology at all cost in the morning!.

ShadowFiend, Toni7, Agent and 5 others like this.
  2. It triggers me to, it like ruins my whole mood for some reason, it makes me anxious and stressed. And I absolutely love green tea, it’s my favorite.

Toni7, Steamboat Mickey and Fat Boy like this.
  3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Cant do that man, need to be informed to what happened while i was sleeping

Toni7 likes this.
  4. That is fine but make it quick and to the point, do not open up social media or anything else, take care of business and then set it across the room.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Definitely, although I do use my phone to start the day off with a guided meditation from an app. But aside from that phone is on the sidelines. I find that if I’m feeling anxious or what not in the morning I google neurotically and it makes me more stressed/anxious

ShadowFiend likes this.
  6. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

In my case my phone doesn't give me dopamine anymore, barely anything does so its much easier haha

7. Technology is a poison and using it in the morning shows it.

8. It’s still best to try leaning off of if.

ShadowFiend and Agent like this.