1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that might improve your or someone else life

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by goodnice 2.0, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Things that might improve your or someone else life
    - Loving yourself (changed my life)
    - Getting Sunlight
    - Nof4p
    - working out
    - investing money (crypto, stocks, savings emergency fund)
    - ending bad habits (snoozing, gossiping, procrastinating)
    - planning your days
    - Eating healthier & learning to cook
    - weekly walks (in nature, no headphones/AirPods)
    - drinking water daily (1-2 liters)
    - Reading at least 5-10 pages of an (e)book
    - Quitting drugs/alcohol (you don't need that bs)
    - meditating
    - Giving to the less fortunate
    - cutting out bad friends & family
    - minimalism
    - Learning a (remote) skill (coding, music, designing, marketing)
    - Behaving how you supposed to, according to your gender (man or woman)

2. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

Interesting points thank you, especially the first one.
    Lately I have been trying to accept myself completely, since I was a kid I've had complexes that have made me perpetually self conscious for as long as I have memmory, and has made me completely reject certain aspects and conditions of myself and wishing to be different, including physical aspects like my nose and my height for example (175cm but wished I was taller).
    My question is how did you come to overcome this, to accept and love yourself completely?

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  3. your height is good enough. do everything you can to change the things you can, and for the things you cannot, realize that its okay that you dont have everything.

You are enough. Stop worrying so much what others think, others are too worried about themselves and their own problems. RealiZe its extremely hard out here, even for very good looking tall guys with perfect noses. Proof that even good looking guys who seem to have it all struggle

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A Conqueror likes this.
  4. # 1 get off the dating apps and social media, #2 get out there in public and meet females face to face , stop relying on a digital phone screen. I'm willing to bet if all the social media and dating apps freeze , halted and became inaccessable it would be much easier for men and women to find a good mate . Technology has ruined the human race !!!!!!

5. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

Thank you, the tinder post is funny. No actually I'm not on dating apps or social media I just try to work on myself but what curious about what technique, method or thing you did to love yourself.
    All this that I told you here has always been internal, Ive never complained with people or looked for their pity or compassion or anything like that, in fact nobody knows about my insecurities, nobody. The thing is that I WANT to accept myself, I am willing to love myself completely. I'm not too worried about girls opinions and that, it's internal i think, not feeling enough as you put it. So my question again is what did you do

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  6. Nofap and self improvement hard mode for long enough tbh

A Conqueror likes this.