1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Think I am making progress in talking to women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ace12, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Ace12

Ace12 Fapstronaut

Yeah like the title says, I think I have made progress in terms of talking to women. I got a girl's number at work a little while ago and I was speaking to her for a bit. Asked her if she wanted to meet up some time and well...I got turned down. By turned down I mean she just didn't respond, after 2 days I think its safe to assume she won't be responding to it lol. I'm not as sad as I thought I would be though. I am trying to think of it like my football career, some people will really like you and some won't, that is just how it goes. I think it was a learning curve and I am inspired to spend a lot more time on self-improvement.

BradM6016 and Son of Midgaard like this.
  2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

I'm glad you have such a great mindset dude! Once you get rejected you realize it's not the end of the world. Just keep working on you and the right girl will come into your life. Best of luck Ace.

-TheBigBadWolf

3. You won’t always succeed. But it’s good you’re not letting it get you down. So many women out there!

4. BradM6016

BradM6016 Fapstronaut

I play college football man. Just work your ass off and make football and school your number one priority. Once you start dominating your path, the right people will come into your life. Do the extra reps after workouts and practice. You will be so glad you did. I believe in you man. Start now.

5. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

In a word - it is card suits game - try often enough until you find a girl with your suit!
    You have the attitude, keep going.
    BTW, did you text her to go out? Next time try in person. And you must demonstrate qualities before you ask her out, so that she is interested to join.
    Check out my social skills thread and jki us there.