1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Think stroking yourself is normal? Then you MUST suck your penis to be logically consistent

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ultrafabber, Jul 26, 2019.

1. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I'm NOT saying you should suck your penis to completion because that's seriously disturbing, but IF you want to defend your masturbation habit, you need to understand that it is not any different than sucking your penis to completion. (assuming it's easy to do it).

The "consensus" is that masturbation is "normal" because it's "self stimulation" that simulates sex (a vagina or mouth).

Sucking your own dick to ejaculation would then be the most accurate "self stimulation" possible, 100 times more accurate than using your hand to simulate a vagina, yet most men (and women) are completely grossed out at the thought of that (thankfully), yet the same men are perfectly fine stroking dicks to completion.

Just to be clear, i'm not advocating for either, i think both masturbation and auto fellatio are not ok at all, i'm just frustrated how people have no problem and don't even realize they hold two completely opposite/contradictory beliefs on the same act (self stimulation).

edit: post has been abusively moved by mods in this section even if i never stated nor do i believe there are benefits from "sexual transmutation" nor do i encourage abstaining from ejaculation during sex. On the contrary, i hold that regular ejaculation from intercourse is very healthy.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Jwarrior77 and Davidphd1866 like this.
  2. ReachYourHighestPeak

ReachYourHighestPeak Fapstronaut

I may only be speaking for myself when I say this, but the (P)MO path can lead you to believe auto fellatio is all good. I know I was there once, and at the time I was skinny enough to make it happen.

Again, may only be speaking for myself here.

Still you make a very good point.

ultrafabber likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

4. ReachYourHighestPeak

5. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I think this is sadly something that many pmo users think of.

I just don't understand how people can be comfortable holding such completely opposite beliefs - "masturbation = ok", "autofellatio = not ok"

Use words if you want to communicate, this is not tumblr

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I have no words.

Boanerges777 likes this.
  7. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Then don't post?

8. ReachYourHighestPeak

There's a mouth/sucking joke in here somewhere, I'm just not sure where...

Davidphd1866 and ultrafabber like this.
  9. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I agree with ultrafabber that most are not consistent on the topic. It's a good post that highlights the mental gymnastics many of us go through to justify our PMO behaviors.

And, yes, there IS a joke in here somewhere....I'd say it is this: If masturbation is normal.....and auto fellatio is abnormal......What is it where you fuck yourself? (I love the double meaning there.....fucking yourself! Haha!)

10. It is a homosexual act when you think about it. One of the most harmful effects in this regard would be the inversion of one's own energies, the result would be sadness, despair, shame, guilt, fear, exhaustion, introverted personality... Sex should be an exchange of energies, masturbation will only lead to a useless waste of precious resources. There are spiritually minded doctors out there like Lawrence Wilson who have described the same principle, chakras spinning backwards etc.
    The one thing we need/crave the most, masturbation will never be able to provide, that is the interaction with another energy, i.e. person. Keep interacting with yourself sexually and logically, the outcome will indeed be introversion.

11. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I love your point bken. The inversion of energies. I never heard it put that way. Thanks.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Technically it is either homosexual or it is gender swap, as you also have to become the woman. A very interesting theory on homosexuality is that it's actually a gender identity disorder. So the two are the same thing really (homosexuality and gender swap)

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Mahmojo8

Mahmojo8 Fapstronaut

I laughed so hard!!! That's all I can get from this thread. XD
    Just having a laugh at the physics and contortion required for auto-fellatio

For real tho, I kind of see your point.

ultrafabber likes this.
  14. Licking your own balls is completely natural! I mean, didn't Charles Darwin said that we evolved from dogs or something?

Mahmojo8 likes this.
  15. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Dogs dont lick their balls for sexual pleasure and dogs also lick their ass. Are you suggesting we should start licking our asses?

16. Actually many dogs do. Masturbation is very common occurrence in the dog world.

17. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

They dont. It is not common at all. Just humping stuff is not masturbation, and dogs are captive animals anyway, not exactly relevant

18. They do though.
    It's pretty common.
    Masturbation is defined as "self-stimulation for sexual pleasure". Humping stuff very much fits that definition. So yes, it's masturbation.
    It's not just humping though. Often dogs also lick themselves for pleasure. It's less common than humping, but it's a thing.
    So are humans.
    I agree.

19. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Captive animals are act in very different ways and are not relevant, ignoring the fact that it is not common for dogs anyway and you're interpreting grooming behavior as masturbation.

Exclusive homosexuality does not exist in nature but there appear to be some exclusively homosexual domesticated rams. This again goes to show domesticated animals should not be used as examples of nature.

You could point out to some species of monkeys for masturbation, but even there its usually ones in promiscuous mating systems and humans are not promiscuous but mono or polygamous. As an interesting informations, those monkeys that masturbate mote are lower in social hierarchy and mate less.

In the wild, masturbation is extremely uncommon and masturbation to completion even more uncommon and this distinction is important.

But again, none of this is relevat here.

20. It is pretty common for dogs to masturbate. That is a fact.
    No, I am not. They often do this exclusively for pleasure.
    I agree.