1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking about my crush

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Dec 19, 2019.

1. I haven't seen her in about 3 weeks. Its going to be 2 more weeks until I see her again. I have stayed in touch with her a little on WhatsApp since last time. We both stayed at the same hospital for about 5 weeks half a year ago and got to know each other quite well. I was feeling so down but with her around everything was a little less miserable.

Then she has returned for a 1 week stay at the hospital every 4 weeks since then to take a break from her daily life. So every 4 weeks for the last 8 months I spend a week with her.

She is probably coming back in January some time. I am leaving the hospital for good the 13th of January.

My mental state have been so bad recently. I really wanted to invite her on dates and all that but I got hit by the dark knight of the soul and attempted suicide instead. Forced hospitalisation in the emergency psych unit.

I really want her to be my girl friend some day soon. She dances like a queen, are funny and have a cute laughter.

I really want to be with her but I'm so afraid of messing up.

2. i had a crush 10 years ago in HS. that shit sucks tbh. i cant even fat girls let alone thin ones