1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of emailing the Samaritans or someone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 30, 2018.

1. I try to be strong and not be over dramatic. I try to put things off and try to avoid painful situations. I don't like to talk about how bad things are. I like to fantasise so I forget my troubles. The fantasies aren't always sexual sometimes they're romantic. There are things that are going on in my life that I feel too embarrassed to talk about even on this forum. I've isolated myself and feel so alone. I don't want to kill myself but I don't think it would be the worse thing in the world if I happened to die.

I don't know why I've written all this since my reason for writing this post is to ask about people's experiences of contacting the Samaritans. I won't call them because I think emailing will be better since I can get it all out. My plan was to wait until I was able to talk to a counsellor but I can't afford it at the moment and I feel like I need to talk to someone. I can't go on like this. I need changes, I to talk to someone asap.

2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You're being anonymous on the internet and maybe it bring relief to you if you opened up about these things to the people on this forum.

3. godsbelovedson93

godsbelovedson93 Fapstronaut

Wassup man are you alright, I’m here if you want to talk I’m always free