1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This can help your nofap journey

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by yogic3, Jul 24, 2021.

1. yogic3

yogic3 Fapstronaut

it looks like a lot of men prioritize girls for their lives.
    I see so many guys who relocate themselves for their girls and give up their jobs and start bragging about how "they got a girl" to others and looking for male validation. I feel like society really portrays guys who don't get laid or girls as losers and makes us hard-wired to try and try and get girls' validation by providing them what they want. (when they didn't deserve anything.)
    I was part of this also, I don't want to lie about my past. I got manipulated by women many times also and bragged about getting laid once in a while.
    You know, after I started realizing this BS, I stopped doing this chasing game. I work out pretty much every day and focus on my tasks every day. Many guys are still making fun of me not being in a relationship or getting laid but I really don't care anymore.
    I had a guy who is in his mid-30s and I recently talked to him through Instagram.
    He used to be my great friend but he still brags about how many girls he has slept with.
    And posting stuff like working out (which I believe he does once in a while because he has just a low-average physique) on Instagram to get some attention from girls.
    Once I realized they are all looking for pleasure and girls' validation to make their lives look great to others, my nofap journey became easier simply because I didn't wanna be one of them. When I asked them about NoFap, they said it's all BS. This is the greatest motivation behind my nofap journey.