1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This COVID pandemic is making me crazy

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by culindo50, Jul 9, 2020.

1. culindo50

culindo50 New Fapstronaut

Hey everybody, I'd like to know if some of you are having the same issues I've been having for a while.

I've been doing nofap for a while, I love the benefits, I feel better than ever and all of that but there's something that's making me sad and desperate and it's the fact that during this global situation I can't do the the things I'd love to do... I'd like to meet new people, I'd like to improve my social skills, I'd like to get rid of my fears, of my social anxiety, go to the gym and get in shape for the first time, improve my seduction skills until the point I can easily meet new women and have sex with them and more things.... but now I can't do any of that, I have to spend the whole day at home knowing this could be the time for me to do all those things but no, that's not possible.

And don't get me wrong, I'm also working on myself, I'm improving my skills regarding my professional career, I'm trying to lose weight, I'm trying to do what I can here BUT there are so many things I'd love to do and knowing I'd need to wait until the COVID vaccine is available makes me so sad, specially when people say it'll be available until the next year............ how am I supposed to wait all this time with all this motivation? That's one of the reasons I've actually fapped a few times before but then I realize if I masturbate I lose all the motivation and I CAN'T work on my studies, I can't work on my career, I can't even do my diet properly, I can't even take a shower properly, I wouldn't have any motivation to do anything at all and that's why I can't masturbate but it's still so frustrating...

Does anybody have the same problem?

GhostRider@11 likes this.
  2. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Yeah the problem is you, like many others, think a toxic vaccine is the solution to this so called pandemic. Just go live your life.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2020
  3. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Wow!, they have made your life hell. This is what they always wanted to do to humanity. Fear had penetrated in your brain very deeply. They are constantly brain-washing you through TV, social media, newspapers, magzines and the biggest lock down.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” - Former CIA Director William Casey.

False promise likes this.
  4. Billy actually had a "Vaccine".

Scientific Theologist are hammering our mind like vaccine is the only solituion and they will continue to this way until the relase the vaccine. Because vaccine is where EVERYONE is a potential client, so? a lot of$$$$$$$$$$$

Did you get that these "experts" in 6 months been able to say just " Wash your hands, wear the mask" and silenced every "opposition"?

5. False promise

Yeah it’s amazing that it raises no concern to people that “anti-vax” information is being censored like never before on all social medias. Vaccines make life long clients for the medical industry. They are a fundamental aspect to the systematic poisoning of people. It’s beyond just money though, it’s more to do with depopulation by lowering fertility and killing off the old. No coincidence that seniors are the largest targets of vaccine propaganda.

GhostRider@11 and En?gma like this.
  6. Stefano Montanari in Italy is doing a great work. I would not talk anymore but the only thing i seen during the pandemy is a vaccine for people that stamp the doubt as a Fake News. I only have doubts, not certainties, as sokratis said: i know that i don't know. We should trust people that see you just like a consumer and not people to heal, want only money from you?

7. False promise

We should trust no one brother. Sei italiano?

8. pickledRick

pickledRick New Fapstronaut

Maybe it's "censored" because not only is it conspiracy theory propaganda, but also incredibly dangerous to be publicly allowed. You wanna protect people? Then take the damn vaccine when it comes out soon...

The Passenger likes this.
  9. Non sono italiano ma parlo italiano come prima lingua ma è meglio se ti fidi perché le sue analisi vengono bollate come Konplotiste dai soliti.

10. WTF???