1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is fucking bullshit...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by saddist_adult, Jun 27, 2022.

1. saddist_adult

saddist_adult Fapstronaut

I was watching a video... The guy has disabilities half below his body is gone... As i was watching back in my mind thought how on earth is he going to pee and poop? As well what about the organs especially the genitals etc...

As i was watching then when he did hand standing still to shown what he can do to audience that are watching... Maybe I'm abit over exaggerating, i think i was curious and trying to find his penis or else organs then perhaps i saw his penis or bond structure I'm not really sure... Instantly had panic attack....

From what happened was it a relapse? Seriously fucking me up right now...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  2. What did I just read . Is this a troll?

saddist_adult likes this.
  3. saddist_adult

saddist_adult Fapstronaut

No it's not bro....lol sorry for the hilarious predicament

4. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Maybe he is facilitated with a urinary catheter and also an intestinal discharge bag, if he doesn't have external functioning, that is. There are other possibilities, too. I'm not sure how/why you connect this to relapse? You were curious about his penis? Those with no feeling or control below the waist often do develop tremendous upper body strength, especially from pushing themselves in wheelchairs. I'm not sure what all your excitement and insults are about. Is this your first exposure to something like this? If you're really interested or concerned, you might further research the matter.