1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is just sick.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Apr 6, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

I don't undertstand your post but I was replying to the comment above.

2. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

MLMVSS likes this.
  3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

4. Jesus Christ......... WTF

5. American culture is nothing but violence and sex and that's okay. But god forbid people would touch one another while getting photographed! Is this some kind of Puritan relic? Because if not I'm afraid I might be a pedophile as I've hugged children before.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Consensual sex and touching children in a creepy fashion are nowhere near the same thing. I get it, Biden’s probably showing kindness and friendliness or something, albeit in a rather unorthodox way with borderline uncomfortable results, but you can’t expect him to not be attacked (especially in the #MeToo era) for actions like these.

7. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I saw FCBF's post, I saw it was BS propaganda. There was nth inappropriate about the clip in that post. It was funny. I agreed with castielle's comment.And then I watch the video from the link!
    DUDE WTFFF! What a fucking pedophile. I don't care if he is a great politician I wish he looses every election he contests!

brilliantidiot likes this.