1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is just the begining. The end of the end is still to come.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by programer, Aug 8, 2015.

1. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Hey folks, I wanna share something. In my 104 days of NoFap,I have seen a lot. To start with, my confidence has grown so fast. I have done things I never thought I would do. I curently have a hot girlfriend and things are perfect. I am no longer depressed or anxious. I have become so musculine. I have lost fat and trimmed up. My lips no longer crack. My brain has become strong and sharp. I just finished my exams and I did very well. This accounts for a sharp memory. My goal is to now reach 120 days hardmode. One thing that is disturbing me is my ex girlfriend. I lost her because of PMO. I really loved her. As we speak, I dont know where she is. I miss her like hell. I've send her friends to greet her but no feedback. Cursed is pmo. I dont want to get into pmo ever again. This is just the begining of my journey to happiness. The end of the end is still to come.