1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is me, a person whit a kind of personality that I don´t know

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by parsprototto, Jun 9, 2019.

1. parsprototto

parsprototto Fapstronaut

Hi I am Bryan Santiago, I am a person with a lot of emotions. Unfortunately those emotions has make me take some decitions in my life, some are good and some are bad. I want to give me an oportunity to try this program so lets see if It can help me for stop relapsing in PMO. I just broke up with my girlfriend and that increase my anxiety of PMO I feel that it´s out of my hands and I do need help. My university grades are getting lower and in part is because I feel sad and I relapse almost every day in PMO. Sometimes I have to study but then It comes to my mind and I just end in PMO! Then I fall sleep and I don´t study. At the next day I feel kind of sexual anxiety and unconsciously look the girls in a diferent way. I think It is because of the chaser efect. However I just want to quick this. I really want it to stop.
    Thanks.

2. Hi brother, welcome... take easy you're on good community :)

Take time to read Getting Started, that's where it start :)

Let us know if you need anything brother, good luck!

parsprototto likes this.
  3. Hello Bryan, a suggestion: be specific for your problem. As it reads above its relatable but a very broad and vague report of your experience. I suggest you pick one problem at a time, describe the negative consequences of engaging them, and describe why the problem persists in your life, what difficulties have you in remedying the situation. And again be specific or you'll just get general replies such as, you can do it, and, don't touch it. But good luck and all the best. Buzz.

parsprototto and bikinhappy like this.
  4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

parsprototto likes this.