1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This Is My Last Post

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 23, 2021.

1. I just did something Called a relapsed I realized I binged on the last few months put what I learned that counting how many days I do Nofap, joining as many forums I want and quitting as much bad habits I realized that the longest streak I had is not me counting is just me keeping myself busy which is why I decided to leave this forum because the Nofap Forum isn't for me.

SaiyanWarrior likes this.
  2. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

I hope that works, but from my experience that won't last long, you can be busy until you feel "bored" and then here we go again...

3. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Here or somewhere else: try, try again.

Abzu likes this.
  4. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

You can certainly use this forum or something like it as a distraction, in that sense it doesn't really depend on a particular forum - this one may be a little close just because you've been working on the PMO issue. In general a social media platform, including message boards can be distracting - I'm guessing what you mean by keeping busy is non-distracting stuff. If you can really focus and tune out other stuff, including but not limited to this site then great. Of course, there's the possibility of being more disciplined in using a social platform, but in a way that might even be harder because there's more of a gray area whereas PMO or not doing PMO is pretty black and white.

Abzu likes this.