1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This might be the longest intro!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by GloryIsAllMine, Jan 21, 2020.

Can sexual transmutation help a man to transform his life?

Poll closed Mar 11, 2020.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GloryIsAllMine

GloryIsAllMine Fapstronaut

Yes, this might be the longest NoFap intro! Do share your rebooting reasons with me below. What motivates you to stay clean each day?

Here are the six sections I had to split this post in.

Brutal Defeat
    My current life in turmoil
    My reasons to reboot
    Why the NoFap platform?
    How do I plan to use this site
    COMMITMENTS

Brutal Defeat

Imagine being so brutal to yourself that it hurts when you go for peeing. Imagine your manhood has swollen so badly that you don't even want to look down!

This isn't a 16-year young energetic man who has just discovered the pleasure from the frictional movement. This is a 26-year old loser me who released 10 times in just the last 3 days out of sheer desperation, worthlessness and lack of direction in life.

20th January 2020 is the day when I have committed to breaking the endless cycle of sexual pursuits. Whatever it takes, I am going to learn to stay clean and would establish myself in a long term physical and mental chastity. Enough is enough and I am now committed to getting this crap off my life once and forever.

And how does it feel after these multiple releasing sessions?

I feel tired, exhausted and sleepy. Like I had a mini-death.

Mentally numb and paralysed.

Feeling of guilt, shame, hatred and defeat.

My Current life in Turmoil

Once a brilliant student and financially abundant guy, I am now at the lowest point in my life. Became addicted to a lot of things (gaming, internet, fast food, cigarettes, alcohol, weed, paid sex, PMO) and ruined all my progress.
    I am now free from all my addictions except PMO and weed. Here's the loser me in some sentences.

Nothing meaningful to work or look forward to after waking up.

Still living with my parents and never ever lived alone/ independent.

Waking up late till night smoking weed and doing PMO.

Extremely horny. PMO’d near 20 times in the last week itself. A‌ PMO Addict.

Objectifying women and seeing them as mere objects.

Strong addiction to smoking weed.

Addicted to watching and binging on online content.

Waking up at near 9 a.m. every morning.

Poor physical health. A filthy looking face that lacks any lustre and vitality. Weak left leg. Persistent cold and cough. Stomach acidity issue. Suffering from PIED.

Eating mostly junk food since the last one month. Careless about my food and nutrition.

Lying about all aspects of my life to my closed ones.

Low energy and weak enthusiasm towards life.

Low self-respect and poor self-confidence.

Having little or no value for this precious life.

Pessimist about myself and my life.

Living a fear-based life.

Zero bank balance and zero savings. Not having money to even pay for a gym.

No job.

No current source of income.

Depending on my sister always for all the financial help.

Owing money to some of my friends.

Never ever had a girlfriend till now.

No solid habits in the daily schedule.

No new relationships. Just those same addict friends I spend all my time with.

Never bought any new clothes or shoes for the last 2 years.

A disgrace and a source of worry to my whole family.

Didn’t pursue any higher education for the last 4 years.

Just passing my life instead of truly living it.

My reasons to reboot

Sitting down and writing the reasons to reboot is an important exercise. I have read the posts here and people always talk about that. So, I sat down and forced myself to come up with legit reasons. Here are all of them.

- To become a great content marketer and attain success.

- To achieve financial abundance and prosperity. To use the money to transform the world for good.

- To realize my ultimate motto of merging with the supreme and discovering my true self; To strengthen my connection with the Supreme.

- To allow my vitality to strengthen my knee and to allow my ligaments to heal and become strong. (I underwent an ACL reconstruction operation about 3 months back)

- To have a longer youth.

- To live a long healthy life and also develop a strong immune system.

- To make my family proud of myself and to help them with all the things at all the possible stages.

- To save my sexual energy to come closer to the supreme consciousness

- To save my energy for my SO/ wife

- To rejuvenate and heal my body from the decade of my sexual addictions. To clean off all my old sexual impressions and patterns.

- To have a sweet voice, beautiful complexion, sparkling eyes and long hairs.

- To develop a magnetic and a cheerful personality.

- To improve my self-respect and confidence.

- To get noticed and observed by the ladies.

WHy the NoFap platform

To be in a community of like-minded brothers.
    To stay committed to my goal of living a life of Brahmacharya for at least the next 2 years. (and see further)
    To help my fellow brothers in some or the other way while continuously improving my sexual integrity.

How do I plan to use this site

How much time would I spend on this platform? An hour each day. Half an hour in the morning as well as in the night.

Since there are so many sections on this site, I am picking up only the two sections where I would spend my time for the next 30 days.

One is the "Abstinence, Retention and Sexual Transmutation" and the other is "New to NoFap" section.

I had always believed that masturbation is healthy but only on this site (there may be others) could I read the first-hand cases of real addicts, real victims and real sufferers and I am sure a good example.

COMMITMENTS

I commit to TRANSFORMING my life in 2020.

I commit that I would learn to live a sober life no matter what it takes.

I commit to living a life of Brahmacharya and become a man of sexual integrity.

I commit to eating only real foods and would say No to all the processed/ fake foods.

I commit to becoming the best content writer in the world.

I commit to becoming successful in all the possible domains of life.

I commit to becoming financially abundant.

Nothing stops me this time.

My nightmare life ends today.

My max rebooting record was 110 days back in 2017. What's been your max brother?

kammaSati likes this.
  2. Welcome to the community. :)
    Nearly 2 years and still going strong.
    :) :) :)

3. Delta Tango

Delta Tango Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community! I would give myself a bit more time to be here per day. Once you get into this community, one thread leads to another, one comment leads to another, and one thought leads to another. I use my time here during times when I would normally be free to use. That means a LOT of free time at my disposal. But, if you feel that an hour a day is all you can muster or all you need, then that is fine too. Be strong and stay focused!

GloryIsAllMine likes this.