1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This vicious cycle is at an end!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mending Ailment, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Mending Ailment

Mending Ailment Fapstronaut

Hi! I’m a 20 y/o male that has relapsed far too many times and far too frequently.
    I’ve known of this site and community for a long time, but never used it.
    Maybe in the hope that I can fight off this addiction myself.

But alas. Here I am.

Masturbation hasn’t destroyed my life (yet), but I don’t want to fall into that dark abyss. I want to be where I long to be! I want to be free!

Today is day zero. A brand new day. So wish me good luck. Any tips would be appreciated.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Good for you to start this proces. Just don't lose motivation. Everything always happens before you relapse. So you need to remind yourself that this is a problem and tell yourself that if you have an urge. So obviously you feel bad if you do it. And afterwards you feel depressed, spiritless, low, without motivation? So I wanna to tell you.. it is before you do it.. when you lose motivation. So good luck.

Mending Ailment likes this.
  4. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

All the luck bro. Tips...when you feel an urge to fap, come back and read your first post there.

5. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

And I like the typo, this is definitely a 'viscous' cycle!