1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This Would Be So Handy

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by We CAN Do This!, Aug 9, 2017.

1. We CAN Do This!

We CAN Do This! Fapstronaut

Okay, first of all, as far as I'm aware there is no such software available that does this, but I have an awesome idea that would be really handy, and it's a shame it doesn't exist.

it would be cool if there was a software that you could store keywords that you might use to look for P or Psubs, and you type all possible keywords into the software.

Next, you select a webpage that will be displayed every time you search one of these keywords (e.g. an inspirational post, or a good NoFap thread).

now, every time you search one of these terms to try and look for P, a motivational page will show instead, which would hopefully prevent a relapse.

If anybody does know of such a software this would be so, so handy to have.

2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Great.
    There are key blockers.... But you want a redirect page pop up, correct?

3. Struggle Bug

Struggle Bug Fapstronaut

Use K9, I have it, and it has a feature where you can block websites, certain keywords and even filter for spyware and malware. It's free, just you need to have someone you can trust to set the password up for you.

We CAN Do This! likes this.