1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This year i mark 10 years as an incel

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 23, 2020.

1. I have been trying to get a gf since i was 15 back in 2010. I had several crushes in HS but all of them rejected me. Then in college, i was rejected by around 200 girls.

In 2017, i got my first date ever with my HS crush but she was completely uninterested and seemed liked she was forcing herself to go out with me. I tried to get a second date but she said some lame excuse that she would not have money for 2 months lol.

Between 2017 and 2020, i got rejected by another hundred of girls and it seems like all girls my age are taken. My HS crush also got married and has a kid. Anyway, at some point i donwloaded Tinder, i mathced with a beautiful gamer girl i had everythig in common with but she didnt like me at all.

As you can see, i only got two dates and both were through unatural means. I didnt meet any girl through mutual friends like most people do. I got ghosted by both girls i went out with which shows that im not unlucky but just really unatractive and unfit for relationships and happiness.