1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Moments When...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Picfiend, May 17, 2016.

1. Picfiend

Picfiend Fapstronaut

So I discovered something in my recent reboot, something i guess i've always known but refused to acknowledge. I have a problem when interacting with women in that i can't pick up on that moment when she sends a signal. Here's an example. Today at work i was left a package to give to someone who would pick it up at a later time. Lo and behold the person sent someone else, a beautiful someone else. Anyway, i introduced myself, made sure that they had been sent by the right person and just before i left to get back to work there was a moment, a silence if you will. At the time I hardly noticed it, but as i was walking away i figured, hey that was one of those moments when the other person is waiting for you to say something else.

If only i had a dollar for each one of these throughout my entire life, I would probably be able to fuel my car for at least two months. My point here is that i suck at picking these things up on the fly and its been a recurring theme throughout my social life which has kinda got me stuck in a semi-depressed funk over it because i never learn.

So, have any of you struggled with this? And if so did you manage to overcome it and how?

TheIdealMan likes this.
  2. TheIdealMan

TheIdealMan Fapstronaut

3. Signals, yeah I had more than some, and always wasted them. It is not easy to understand the right moment to take action or to make a step for meeting again a woman, or even a friend that you met some days ago. But I guess that first of all you should be in a state of mind in which you really want to be with that person, on the other side if that person refuses she could have a boyfriend or an husband, so it could be ok whatever happens. I noticed that while on PMO I had no motivation to be with others or to enjoy the female company, I saw women as "we will have sex maybe, I only care about that", but that is really stupid, women are people just like us. Yeah males and females are different, but they deserve the same respect and love we give to our best friends and sometimes more, and after a good reboot I feel like we will discover the pleasure of having women in our lives, and the bright side of good relationships.
    AVE

Picfiend likes this.