1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Those thoughts.(+_+)

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Oct 30, 2018.

1. After suffering of so many years I finally reach at day 89. You know how it feels. It feels very amazing and restless. This journey is way too difficult. I can tell exactly how u all feels, listen when you are on nofap. You will thought that im torchering myself while my friends, neighbors.... Are enjoying fapping multiple times a day and you, you are suffering. After this many of u will fap and after that u will think that while u sitting in a dark room and your friends enjoying their life they are travelling, picking up girls, sports....... And this cycle repeats. As i know whenever u fap after u cum you felt very unconfident, insecure, anxiety, dont want to leave home.... I know exactly bcoz i stepped out from same phase how it feels. So remember "Pain is certain. Suffering is optional" only u can break this chain this cycle. I heard about people who break their smoking habits you know how becoz they have will power. If they can so why cant you. Will power knows no obsticle. I know its very difficult from saying other people to do it. Its your life take control on your body or someone else will. BE BOLD BE BADASS! YOU ARE NOT ALONE ;-)

Transcendent likes this.