1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thought I'd Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by GoGetIt.DontStop, Dec 17, 2018.

1. GoGetIt.DontStop

GoGetIt.DontStop New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! You can call me Hector (Oh wait, do we do first names on here? woops). Anyways, I'm sure there are like a million Hectors out there, so Hector it is.

I am a soon-to-be high school grad about to enter college, and my purpose for being on here is that I don't want my potential as a student to go to waste in a tissue, and I'm also here to improve myself because I want to meet real women at last (might as well, if I'm going to be paying 25k per semester, lol). I want a life that I'm both happy with and proud of, as I'm sure all of us do.

Not too long ago, I was terribly depressed and did not very much care for or respect myself. Thanks to positive influences, I've gotten myself on a better path now and I hope to continue in this direction. As far as NoFap, I'm not new altogether - I have been keeping 1 to 2-week streaks for the last 3 years and it is the obvious benefits which have drawn me (at last) to this awesome forum.

I hope to post regularly and interact with/meet many of you. I will uplift you whenever possible, and maybe in return others will do the same for me. After all, we may come from different backgrounds, cultures, ages, etc. but there is one thing we all have in common on here, and it's the fact that we're the ones who thirst for self-betterment and refuse to quit when life beats us down.

That's got to be worth something. :)

2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Yeah, that about sums it up! So let’s do what it takes to get there.

I hope you feel very welcome here, inspiring and uplifting to hear your introduction. I think you will find a lot of good info and support on this site. Best of wishes!

GoGetIt.DontStop likes this.
  3. GoGetIt.DontStop

GoGetIt.DontStop New Fapstronaut

Nice to meet you Ranger. Hope to catch up on that streak of yours -- Best of wishes to you as well!