1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts about stopping talking to a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by AChangeInPerspective, Dec 13, 2019.

1. AChangeInPerspective

AChangeInPerspective Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    I wanted to get a fresh perspective about a girl i have been talking to. I met this girl over the summer, (thanks to nofap, had 2 30 day streaks then), and we hit it off pretty good. When she was about to head off to school, I asked if she wanted to be in a relationship, and couldn't commit apparently due to her not being ready.. I took that as she didn't want anything. Cool. I stopped talking to her..
    Fast forward 4 months and its winter break.
    Out of the blue she texts me saying that she really likes me yada yada, and wants to try things again. Alright. Neat. I don't really feel anything at this point because i feel like I'm being played.
    I offer a few chances to meet, and she says she has other things to do. <- constant reoccurring theme.
    Honestly it doesn't seem like she respects my time, and I don't think its going to work out. Should I cease conversation with her?
    Thanks.

2. I suck at these things but that back and forth bullshit shouldn't fly.
    I feel like I've heard this before, but I can't remember what it means.
    Knowing my experience, if I were you, I'd just stop talking to her.

Or better yet, ask her about what's been going on in her life. If she just recently got out of a relationship, that's a red flag. Dating someone on rebound is only fun if you're a fuckboy. Otherwise, prepare to get your heart broken when she inevitably starts talking about her ex and keeps talking to him and dealing with him.

If she just went through something, she might want someone to talk to but keeps getting nervous and backing out.

Or it really could just be as simple as either:

a. She likes you but is on the fence of whether if she likes you SO MUCH, that she's really wanting to go on a date with you

or

b. Things really do keep coming up and keeping her from following through.

But I'm not dating expert. I'm a very much Forever Alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2019
    AChangeInPerspective likes this.
  3. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Yeah Id say so. She's wasting your time dude. Move on.

AChangeInPerspective likes this.
  4. Hahaha yeah stop talking to her, she’s playing you & you’re just on her roster.

5. parad0x

parad0x Fapstronaut

Check out Corey Wayne on YouTube. Best advice on dating