1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on aliens

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Because God is absolute and aliens are not biblical at all.

2. Yeah right. Bunch of guys wrote a book and now you guys follow. It's like a trend... Just a huge one.

3. You say that but you have no idea the reality of God and the Bible, satan has blinded the eyes of the unbelievers just like he has kept you from knowing the truth.

RavenGT and gordie like this.
  4. Yeah yeah, hail Satan.

CarP likes this.
  5. If aliens "are not biblical at all" then the Bible is wrong, because aliens do exist. Common sense should be enough for you to realize that aliens exist.

6. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

God is absolute, the truth, the one, the bible though, is just a book.
    Satan as God's creation plays an important rol on the uncovering of the truth.

RavenGT and gordie like this.
  7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Satan is an alien and Saturn is Hell. Don't believe me? Well check this out...

CarP likes this.
  8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

So that's how tornados and storms bigger than earth itself sound like, interesting.

9. I truly believe that they exist, but not in that stereotypical form we all know: slender green bodies with big heads and black eyes traveling in some ,,flying saucers''. That is just some pop culture thing. No, I believe aliens, that we might encounter, will be some microorganisms from some kind of meteorites that will fall on Earth. The Universe is extremely big, with billions over billions of planets, so the existence of another form of life is very high.

Those videos that ,,prove'' aliens or U.F.Os are real, in 90% of the time they are fake. And I say 90%, not because that 10% are ,,real'', no, I say that because there is footage that couldn't be explained by scientists and experts.

Hadrian3 and CarP like this.
  10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Nah bro they are the unceasing anguished screams of the dammed.

CarP and SickSicko like this.
  11. ambient fans be like "yo check my new mixtape bro I swear it's lit" and then play shit like this

gordie and AtomicTango like this.
  12. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

That is lit. If a DJ dropped that at the club i be like “ohhhh SHIT that my song!!”

CarP likes this.
  13. Sheeeesh :emoji_tired_face:

CarP likes this.
  14. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

What is more interesting for me is how unimaginable they would be. I guess their shape/specs would be truly something beyond our imagination and unlike any other thing we've ever seen/imagined.

CarP likes this.
  15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Something like this?

[​IMG]

Pugsley, Hadrian3 and CarP like this.
  16. Yeah that

CarP likes this.
  17. What God do you exactly believe in?

18. When you start to understand that aliens are with us since beginning (No, the bibble does not talk about aliens is something more wise for that), and are from within the earth (Intraterrestral) then you will understand our conception of aliens is hollywoodian. Biglino and Sitching does not understand the Bible and the Sumeric Tables, they decifrate them in a materialistic way, take all litteraly, but is not how ancient people "read" them (for example, Annunaki is giants of the sky, their Gods, oh, did you mean the giant planets up in the sky that influence us? And already explained 2000 years ago by Plato in his Timeo? No it will mean for sure hollywoodian spaceships that come here and evolved us, lol).
    Read Passport to Magonia and some things will be clear.

Or you can just continue to go arround inside an infinite circle and "drink" every thing, all the myths governament says, they have interest on tell you that alien are in the sky. I respect your opinion if you want to belive in aliens how they show to us, i'm not here to change your idea of aliens, you just asked what do you think about aliens and i answered.

SickSicko likes this.
  19. I believe that our grand-grand-grand-grand childrens children will be aliens already. Intellect will progress, people will move away and this earth will be destroyed or just simply abandoned and... Yes, it will all start again and those children will already have grand-grand-grand children who will be the aliens and new earth will once again have curious monkeys like us who will debate over wherever those aliens exist or no.

20. wtf