1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on aliens

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Well it’s like a cycle. I hope you understand what a cycle is.

2. History repeats and becomes a future and future becomes a history. We are now living on earth and some time after we wont. It will be nothing as it was. We will be on another planet and Earth will be a history left for other creatures.

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Isn't this just the deep lore of Halo? (Minus the Earth being destroyed part.)

4. You mean game? Never played it. It’s just a thought that I’ve always had ever since reading Einsteins quote: “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

SickSicko likes this.
  5. Oh I know what a cycle is, it's your wild statement that I find bizarre.

6. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Considering the (infinite?) size of the universe its probably likely that anything we can imagine a type of alien to look like there would be a species that does infact look like however we can imagine them to be

Im guessing a single alien by itself can be 100 meters tall, some that has a hand as large as our sun, as a big as our galaxy or as small as a flea. Imagine flea sized alien spaceships that can destroy entire planets

Hadrian3 likes this.
  7. Idk.. Thats my brain 24/7. Seems normal to me.

8. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

I absolutely believe in god but just because they aren't in the Bible doesn't mean they cant be real

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

In Halo, humans were an advanced species that were reverted back to cavemen status and placed on Earth eons ago. Honestly it's kinda stupid lore and comes from the newer games (the ones that arent good lol.)

Your quote reminds me of the concept of George RR Martin's Thousand Worlds books. In that, an Interregnum is a period of time on a planet that was once spacefaring after it bombed itself back to primitive technology.

Hachiraya likes this.
  10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

The one and only

Or maybe, just maybe, we will reap each other to pieces, become semi-extinct if not extinct, and earth will follow thriving without dirty apes around, and maybe octopuses will get out of the water and become super advanced and there will be legends of some aliens ape-like creatures hahahaha

Or maybe, just maybe, this has happened a bunch of times already and the survivors of the previous big dominant species are below us laughing at how ridiculous we apes are, watching if we will destroy ourselves on a cluster fuck or if we will somehow become civil enough.

Takeyourfreedom and CarP like this.
  11. I sometimes feel like within a computer game. Shit is programmed and coded just too well. Feels like someone up there even can see me writing this… Idk.

12. I think is just paranoia. :)

helloguyz, CarP and Hachiraya like this.
  13. I know will be hard for you understand this, but i want to talk with you about this:

Earth evolve, Human also evolve (Not Darwinist Evolution), it already happen yes, and will happen again, our objective is to decide if we want to evolve and stop to be egoic tribals that think only to themself, to money, to gerarchy, to the power.
    As said by Gourdieff, in the meat, the Human is actually degenerating, not evolving. Until we will justify this malthusian way of life where only the strongest survive then we will never evolve, and as said by Gurdieff, we will degenerate a state of Primal life like chimps. The difference between animals and humans is that animals follow the primal impulse of survival, the humans act in a different way, as explained by Steiner:

«If man were a simple creature of nature and not at the same time also a creator, he would not ask himself questions in the face of the phenomena of the world, nor would he try to investigate their laws and nature. He would be satisfied with his own impulse to feed and reproduce according to the laws innate in his organism and he would let the other events of the world flow, just as they flow. He wouldn't think of asking nature any questions. "

Now, as we see in our society, we are degenerating, old values like the ethic, the art, the philosophy, is losing importance, we are in this forum and we are addicted to something degenerative, for the body and for the spirit. We are losing everything of what ancients told us, we are missing, our society want miss it.

-

As is said by Hachiraya, our nephews ecc...will be aliens, if we continue like this, mostly of our human brothers and sister will degenerate and destroy themself, Not because they mix themself with Asaris or some other alien species but they will become a kind of devolved human with only basic survival instinct, with these egoic things, is necessary to help them and get them away from this shit of world we are creating. For antroposophy, these people, if they don't wake up, will be like today we think about Neanderthal, they just material get expelled by the existance (or reach a primitive form?). Same as animal, that have been humans before his modern form (homo sapiens), but unable to evolve during our evolution in the past, but the bible is clear about the ransom of the animals, they yearn to evolve as us, and they will evolve, as humans yearn to evolve to a new form, that is like an angel if we should use christian immages, but is only a material conception, is the evolution of Jupiter, our next evolution:

“In that day,” declares the Lord,
    “you will call me ‘my husband’
    you will no longer call me ‘my master
    I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips;
    no longer will their names be invoked.
    In that day I will make a covenant for them
    with the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky
    and the creatures that move along the ground.
    Bow and sword and battle
    I will abolish from the land,
    so that all may lie down in safety.
    I will betroth you to me forever;
    I will betroth you inerighteousness and justice,
    love and compassion.
    I will betroth you in faithfulness,
    and you will acknowledge the Lord.

-

I hope you understand a bit what i want to mean.

SickSicko likes this.
  14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

This thread going deep right now. MY THIRD EYE HAS BLINKED. I SAW THROUGH THE VEIL.

[​IMG]

15. Matrix, Thirteen floor, are movies made to explain some easy concepts, but is just the easiest way to explain it to the laymen, a materialist reality and when you wake up you find another materialistic reality, is not possible to explain another reality outside a material one for materialist people that live in our society, but it seem to work, despite now everyone think to live in a simulation of the computer, but computer is invented in image and likeness of the human lol

Welcome to the club bruh

Guys why we always go offtopic, holly shit we are bad guys

16. I just wanna say that because the bible doesn't say that aliens exist that doesn't mean it denies the existence of aliens

helloguyz likes this.
  17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Is this really off-topic or has the convo naturally flowed this way? It's not like we're talking about something completely unrelated.

En?gma likes this.
  18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Kinda like how the bible refers to creatures that you could interpret as being dinosaurs or some other pre-humanity creature.

CarP likes this.
  19. damn mark spoilers I'm not on that page yet

Garou99 likes this.
  20. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Best damn chapter of the whole thing

[​IMG]

aricking, En?gma and (deleted member) like this.