1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on aliens

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Sister that is the Enoch Book but is not Canon and not so much Lore-Friendly

CarP likes this.
  2. Going down.. I’ve never thought about it to be honest.
    My idealogy wraps around the idea that everything grows and gets better. And everything happenens for a reason.
    Yes, people degenerate. Yes, they go down but maybe for a reason? Maybe that death will be a form of birth for something new?

3. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

There are no aliens, no intelligent one anyways, humans are the only intelligent being in the universe.
    This world is ours.

4. I agree but when you know Bible prophecy and creation, Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and redemption it just does not make sense that other life is out there.

5. That's a really shallow way of looking at things.

CarP likes this.
  6. What made you believe in a book so hard? Why don't you see that you're brainwashed? Why don't you open your mind? Why you let a book put limits on you?
    Limits are bad. Limits make us age quicker. Brainwash makes us dumber day by day. Why people brainwash these young people? Don't they care about youth?
    Disgusting.

7. You have it all wrong, being saved sets us free and we no longer are slaves to sin and rebellion, you however are a slave to it and must obey your flesh, that is not freedom.

8. Ummm… Being a part of pack that religion is equals freedom?

9. Of course because the truth will set you free.

gordie likes this.
  10. Who said that the Bible is the truth? God? Who said God is real? Who? God? People?
    God can't tell he's real cause noone has ever heard a word coming out of his mouth. People? People say different things but noone has ever proven that God is real.
    It's easier to prove that there is no God rather than proving that there is God.
    And freedom from what? Sins?
    So many popes are pedophiles. Got something to say about it?
    Christians sin, Muslims sin - everyone sins! Devil is everywhere and that's the way it is.
    Nobody is going to die clean except new born babies.

Garou99 likes this.
  11. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Such unmistakenly human view of things.

If you religion did for you what you just say it does you wouldn't be here to begin with.... now think about it.

God is real

CarP likes this.
  12. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

Fermi paradox bro, the universe has been around for billions of year, it only took mankind around 6 millions year to reach this level and as far as we know none of the other humans were nearly as smart as homo-sapiens; so either humanity is a once in galaxy-life event or FTL is impossible making the (possible)existence of aliens absolutely meaningless so move on people.
    i am anthropocentric and will be till the day i die.

13. damn that's crazy

14. Dude... Universe is discovered so little that you can't just say that homo-sapiens is the smartest thing out there. That's a really shallow way of looking at things.

15. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Have you ever given prayer a serious chance?

16. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

i didn't say that homo-sapiens are necessarily the smartest thing out there, but if they aren't then aliens civilizations should have responded to the signals earthlings have been sending for almost a century now(or more i don't really know) if they are so far away from us that they cannot receive said signals or even conceive of exploring the sol system then FTL travel is impossible making the existence of intelligent aliens irrelevant.

17. Why the fuck would aliens even want to have something to do with such dumb creatures like us? They are probably 100 times more intelligent in the first place.
    That's an arrogant way of thinking that some advanced creature would want to connect with likes of us.

18. By the way, author. Why the f there’s more evidence of aliens than of God?

19. It sets you free in the sense that you can recognize your sins and no longer be enslaved to them, I still have the choice however to sin.

20. Everything around you is evidence of God, the sky, space, the complexity of everything.

SickSicko likes this.