Thread deleted

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Eric'sBlue, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

Well it looks like some moderator can't handle reality, and had an entire thread I had just made, about the terrible state of AMerican women removed. He said it was misogynistic and sexist. I guess now we control the use of language. If you label something as such.... it is - nevermind if it, actually is or not. Facts don't matter, only feelings.

Welcome to 1984 everybody. Incredible.. anyway, I know hopefully a few of you saw my post.

adieu.

2. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Relax brother... By criticizing, we do not make lasting changes and often incur resentment. "A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall" (Dale Carnegie). We are here to help each other. We may differ but let us respect each other. I wish you success on your journey. Peace

3. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

@Eric'sBlue

If we worked for the government, that may be worthy of a 1984 comparison, but we're private individuals volunteering our time to a private organization. So your Orwellian comparison isn't really warranted. If you start causing a commotion at a McDonald's, they ask you to calm down or they kick you out. Many Internet forums, like this one, work the same way. That's not a policy of Oceania; it's a global standard right here in 2015.

I don't know what thread you're referring to, or which mod removed it, but I trust that if it was removed, it was probably for a good and justified reason. We are trying to create a specifically tailored community here, for a certain purpose, and it does not involve spreading hate or sexism.

If you want to do that, I recommend using Reddit or Twitter. Please don't bring this up here again. You've been warned.

Otherwise, stay clean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.