1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tightly dressed women

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Munchausen_Faltered, Apr 6, 2021.

How many of you feel extremely uncomfortable when women who are wearing tight clothes are passing by

1. Doesn't affects me

14.3%
  2. I like it

42.9%
  3. I feel uncomfortable

42.9%
  1. As for me I feel extremely uncomfortable when such women pass by me .

Moopi likes this.
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I love it, I mean, I'm learning to take it just like when I see any other beatiful thing in life, like a dawn, or a bunch of flowers, or some mamma bird feeding their offspring, is a beatiful thing to witness.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  3. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

Don't really care. Most of the time I'm focusing on something else

4. Well tight clothing, make up,... obviously it's by design. However most of women would deny it and would lecture men to behave.

For the question, I would like to choose all the options. Because it depends. It depends on in what state of being I'm in. Generally speaking, it'd be triggering and it would require some effort to be balanced. I may also like it neutrally if she's dressed elegantly.

Seems like we can sense the intention of appearance of others. I mean suppose a clown in circus, it's designed to provoke laughter and we instinctly get it. A warrior's appearance is designed to provoke awe and fear so they dress that way. Same way, if a woman dress to attract attention – particularly sexually – she won't fail entirely on me.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  5. Mr Lee

Mr Lee Fapstronaut

It can be triggering in some cases.

The world is upside down, nowadays you get to see the behind of a woman with all its details without being able to see her face!!!

6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Doesnt affect me and i like it