1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

time to admit my problem,exhibitionism

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Freshstart1990, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Freshstart1990

Freshstart1990 Fapstronaut

So part of the reason i am writing this is for myself, amongst other problems that I have written about elsewhere I have this one. When i write it down it seems to bring me back down to earth and help me realise how stupid the whole thing is.

Basically, I've been going out of my way to expose myself to women but in a way that won't get me in trouble. For example, getting a brazilian wax not because I wanted to be hair free but just because I enjoyed getting my clothes off infront of a woman or finding an attractive Dr and then making an appointment and telling her I have pain in my testicles to get an examination. Even writing this now I feel deeply ashamed of my behaviour and I guess what I am really struggling with is how do I move on from this and start the next stage of my life.

Before I got caught in this I always thought of myself as a good decent guy and I'm not sure where it all went wrong. I hate the fact I've been having these urges for so long.

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

I would say thinking like that is more common then you think but a guy doing it is more upping the ante.
    What other things have been going on with you? What reactions have people had when you did this? Are you going to other places and my thoughts about beating this is to focus on finding a wife or girlfriend instead or maybe a therapist. I thought about seeing one for my issues. I probably should give it a try. You could probably email some in your area and ask if they deal with this type of issue and then have an appointment.

need4realchg likes this.
  3. Freshstart1990

Freshstart1990 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply,
    Generally I've never had a bad reaction as luckily I never behaved in a weird way when I was doing it. I would always just act like a normal customer or patient or whatever. I sort of wonder if it comes from a lack of female attention.
    I have thought about therapy but I've just got so much going on right now. Im trying to lose weight, finish university, work, and quit PM. I feel like I just need to pick a few priorities and my top priority is quitting PM which I feel is the best way to stop this other behaviour at the moment.

need4realchg likes this.
  4. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

Quitting PM would be good. Ya it’s good your posting this here before this could escalate into something worse.
    Work out, get on a diet, lose that weight, take care about yourself. If the issues persist probably find a therapist just saying.