1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to become real men.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by False promise, May 3, 2020.

1. Ah! Yup, but let me point out that you are in the same shoes brother, or else you wouldn't be here spewing nothing but sh!t, same as everybody else.

2. Why are you making a generalization like that?

3. Pardon me, I was referring to semen retention community which promises this land of rainbows and unicorns, which I haven't found to be the case. False promises indeeed, they have been feeding to us.

You know me alright, nofap (which means no ejaculation either cuz it's no P-M-O) doesn't solve everything for you. It's just another self development tool.

4. Ah yes, I gotcha. That whole ideology is indeed a bunch of bs imo. I think all nofap can do for you is make you more motivated, energetic and focused. It's entirely on you how you want to dedicate these benefits. Most people, indeed, just expect these benefits to come on their own without any effort.

My only reason for doing nofap is to improve my grades even more, and it has certainly helped in that regard, but if I sat down and didn't study any and expected my semen to add volume to my brain, that would indeed be absurdity of the highest order.

Personally I believe that it's a tr0ll, but that's just me. Can't tell the difference between a troll and a nofap member now anyway tbh.

100% on point.

thinking_differently likes this.
  5. Yeah, for the OP to think that not ejaculating during sex somehow makes one a real man, is comedy 101 for me.

6. That's why I am going at them. These trolls have taken over our genuine community and turned it into a cesspool of salt and sh!t.

7. @CTRL + DEL has similar views on nofap, I think. I'd be super interested if you'd give us your opinion. He did say something along these lines, but never went into depth about them.

8. I have never ran into him, yet. (Or that I remember.) Will take a look at his stuff.

9. Same assumptions can be made about you too. But here's my counter:
    • I have no success stories
    • I don't post milestone updates
    • I don't go about insulting other users for not being on my level
    In short, I am a simple fellow who says what he thinks, does what he wants. And I don't need any false clout to feel superior. I know I have flaws, you'll never catch me saying I am totally healed from PMO side-effects (and other issues in my life that combined with one another).

You can make any assumptions you like (and the same can be done about you as well), they won't change the truth anyway. So there's that.
    Yup I agree with this part.

Now let's talk about you guys... Why does your petty little community gets it's pitchforks out when someone who actually has done hard mode for triple digits or more comes out and exposes your lies and falsehoods? And you have to resort to personal insults like saying he needs meds for his issues, he is a liar, he is socially awkward etc.

The answer is because you guys can't stand the truth. You want to feel superior over all these addicts (both former and current) and puff your vain ego (despite never walking into 4 digit numbers yourself), and for a guy with experience under his belt to expose all this, incites you to the point that you have to resort to all these underhanded tactics.

10. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Okay guys, I don’t mean to act smart,
    But let’s stop here, let others be how they wish to,
    and let’s not get this thread Blocked. Yes? :)

MHero, MarioVargas and idonthaveaname like this.
  11. This section was created as a space for people who want to do semen retention and think there's something to it, and it was created so that you don't get bothered by them, what you do then? you get here and start arguing while you clearly don't have enough knowledge on retention to actually hold a proper discussion, or at least to try to understand other's point of view, not everyguy on retention is doing it for "superpowers" just as with nofap people, it's more so spiritual rathar than physcial
    Most definitely there's a lot of people on retention that really exaggerate and talk nonsense, but it's the same with nofap community that you're trying to save, it's just a matter of difference in the language that's used to express things, but to basically ignore the whole practice because of that is stupid
    Semen retention works, it's just that no one actually knows the exact reason, imo it's about the discipline, and having the energy and focus to grow mentally and spiritual, dating, relationships, sex, all takes a lot of time and effort, controlling your sexual desire gives you better ability to actually manage other stuff in life, not saying it's crucial, but some people do need it to feel stable and good, that's the thing, if you don't need that then okay, but we do
    For God's sake man, you're not saving nofap by wasting your time here, either you do something really helpful and positive to the community, or just go on with your day and forget about this thread, it's not for close minded people, not saying you're one in real life, but you're clearly being one here
    Stop assuming, just because you've read some posts you consider stupid, doesn't mean that it is, maybe you're missing on something, why you think you're the rational know it all guy?

12. Not all people on retention do it to feel superior, what you say is true but stop generalizing, this is no cult or religion so be sure not to deal with it like it is, all of us got here by ourselves, we're all from different regions and religions, all of us have different understanding of the thing, different goals and aims, everyone of us is doing it for different reasons, but most of us experience similar things
    It's just as everything else with life bro, there's people who actually know and understand, and people that not, some people have problems and complex issues, and some are stable, it's not about the retention
    You know, all I think is that you're pissed by False promise statements, but you brought that on yourself, if his way of talking is provocative, then yours is too, you're on the wrong place, you're ruining the thread and being annoying, not being respectful to people here just because you have a beef with someone, so take responsibility of that and don't blame him
    This is the retention section, the language that's used here is different that nofap, because the audience is different, if you don't like it, simply move on

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2020
  13. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

The answer is because we trust our own experience, and the large majority of others, rather than 1 cuck who failed. The fact that you actually think you’ve exposed anything here is hysterical. It goes to show how deluded you are, and that star rider might just be exactly right about your mental problems.

What’s comedy to me is that you think you know anything about being a man. Everything you represent is so far off from manhood that star rider is actually under the impression that you’re a woman hiding behind a males profile. After looking at your profile, I’m starting to see it.

Oh and regarding your lack of sexual experience, that is blatantly obvious. You really tried to answer the question saying “I’m not gonna mess with how my body works.” Hysterical.

Captain! and Davidphd1866 like this.
  14. False promise

I think the best way to move forward is that we all block “woof” previously known as muscularshercuckholmes. No point in continuing to engage with “him.” @Raven King @StarRider

Captain! likes this.
  15. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

@WOOF Most of the guys want to sound more like they are at reason than to actually become better at what they enjoy. A mediocre student graduates for a diploma. On the other hand, an amateur-scholar learns French because they are interested and enjoy dealing with French people.

To discuss a serious topic with someone who just wants to be right, is a wonderful way to waste one's time.

The SR business is, almost always (98%), preached by people with superficial knowledge about, who never experienced it in the first place. They spout their theories because they come across something seemingly transcendental and with no bounds to religion. It's desperation at it's finest.

They come from this dazed state of relapse - when the hunger for solutions is at it's highest - to defend their findings at all costs. To broader their perspective is the same as to admit they've been acting like fools, while attempting to become wise.
    It's the both sides of a same coin we're talking about.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    MHero and Sosuke Aizen like this.
  16. Very well said, mr Lucid!

17. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

How do you know that alias?

18. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I like diverging opinions. But I find that when discussing them devolves into personal attacks they lose their interest.

More than once, I went back to the NAME OF THE FORUM THIS THREAD RESIDES IN and its description AND the post #1. I recommend that everyone does that too. Re-read it. Then reassess your conduct in here.

This is one tiny corner of the world. What's your role in it?

19. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

In a ultimate analysis it comes down to which downside we want.
    A topic circled by yes men, which keep the subject interesting or a discussion with attrition that might enlarge the scope of things and contribute to a deeper understanding.

MHero and Sosuke Aizen like this.
  20. False promise

Oh wise one, congratulations on 5 days. Your language is incredibly ambiguous, hard to follow your point.
    If we wanted to have a debate about whether semen retention is effective or not, we would make that clear in the title of the thread and post. There is no deeper understanding to be had here. There is one party coming in as a white knight, proclaiming he’s here to save nofap from the semen retention trolls who think they’re superior to others(while ironically showcasing that he believes he’s superior to us) and there’s the party who isn’t interested in debating. You use the term “yes men” as if it fits in this context, it doesn’t. This thread was made for like minded people to encourage and support one another. That’s it.

Captain!, StarRider, MHero and 2 others like this.