1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to become real men.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by False promise, May 3, 2020.

1. David and I have been liaising through PMs from even before and he has already responded to my request for a discussion on the matter. :oops::rolleyes:
    Thanks @Davidphd1866 ! I will respond momentarily ^^

Again, you go spouting off about things you know absolutely nothing about. :confused:

One more, I implore all others willing to hold a discussion on my comment to feel free to reach out to me. I feel there is much knowledge to be shared :D

2. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Hahaha man, you really think you’re a genius. It’s hilarious.

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  3. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Perhaps - due to the nature of having "intimate sex" - the heightened amount of
    could lead to an even more outstanding result. Retention is too much of a static way of doing things. Life is more pleasant in a dynamic state of affairs so by keeping the flow of energy at movement, one synchronizes with the cyclical Nature of reality.
    Alongside that proposition, a scholar of biology myself, this new addition to the already present life inside our stomachs could very much BENEFIT from such power-force. Think of yourself as the soil and sperm as the seed.

Other tribes are known to make use of Ayahuasca, the ghastly plant, in order to achieve higher states of consciousness.

It's only natural someone like you, who went for 74 consecutive normal days without PMO, could discern ingenious capacity through words on a screen. Fascinating!
    It's crystal clear how 3 months of engagement in a forum like this can really do wonders.

Now, let's not deviate too much, since the other guys seem interested in furthering their portfolio. I'll try bringing us back to the original topic.
    I'd like to ask Davidphd1866, what's your perspective on people who live in the northern hemisphere, who aren't able to absorb sunlight consistently.

Does it hinder their semen production?
    How do they compare to more sunny parts of the world?
    Take into account it is well-documented that Vitamin K2 and D often are big parts of T-levels in average healthy men.

MHero, Davidphd1866 and Sosuke Aizen like this.
  4. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

To answer @Latzie, what a great question. My guess is that we have already adapted (or designed) to accommodate the latitudes in which we (our ancestry) were born. Hence, the lighter skin tends to absorb the rays more easily than dark skin. Of course, this doesn't address the mobile nature of our current society. What about a darker pigmented person living in the north? There may very well be a deficiency as a result.

I REALLY want to emphasize something you said, you may have blown the proverbial lid off of discussions regarding the benefits of semen retention: dynamic vs static. This is a huge point and I hope we can discuss this more.

So many topics are only understood in a static sense. That is, a snap shot of what is happening. Economics, for example, (my area of genuine expertise) to the extent people understand it at all, is at best only understood statically. The math is much easier that way. Start examining economics with dynamic models that the complexity skyrockets.

So it may be with semen retention. Adding a dynamic element (such as the implied cuckoldry for the Chinese) may stir some interactions that yield far greater benefit.

I hope I am not digressing. If so, I could start a new thread called "Dynamic Semen Retention". (I love the apparent contradiction there, but you got me thinking.....)

5. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

And more, what about genetic manipulation or artificial means of acquiring optimal sunlight. If such a procedure could alter the fundamental characteristics, product of over 200 thousand years of adaptation, how would that be different from the frowned upon Eugenics?
    Maybe the guys who fought for it already knew how the basic hormonal balance of the body could impact the next leap in science.
    As for Ying Yang business, people always imply that one is always the polar opposite to the other. That style of thinking can only produce crude knowledge that doesn't even come to to an accurate analysis of the human mind.

The Human Brain, being divided in 2 hemispheres, have other 4 sub-divisions. The one responsible for our personality seems to be located at the Yang related (masculine) side of the system. I might be spouting non-sense here, but I can't help in entertaining such a fun concept.

As we bring things to simplicity,
    the outcome of the process also gets dumbed down. The true beauty of SR can only flourish if we both water and trim it regularly. It's a tiresome enterprise to engage into.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    MHero and Davidphd1866 like this.
  6. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Words on a screen typically come from humans. It’s a form of expression, and it tends to say a lot about a person. If my ability to discern that is fascinating to you, I’d recommend raising your standards.

Want to see me do it again? You are another example of someone desperate to portray intelligence through the use of ambiguous language, and pathetic attempts at trolling.

@Davidphd1866 I must say im disappointed that you’ve fallen for this.

WarriorofLight likes this.
  7. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Oh, my bad. I'll try improving that then!

Indeed, it's one form.
    Let's not dumb down the intelligence factor to an one-day analysis, to an one subject input and an one guy assumption.
    You seem to be the only one here with that impression.

If my words were that troll-ish as you believe, I would have been at least dealt 1 suspension in these 4+ years I have the account.

8. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

All,

Please treat each other respectfully. If personal attacks continue, the thread will be locked.

Very Respectfully,

SparkywantsnoPMO
    NoFap Moderation Team

9. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Maybe you should start a new thread because this thread is more on semen retention without playing fire.

10. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Hi sparky Im your old friend rocket now im captain i hope you're doing okay, this is just a healthy conversation sooner or later we would move on to another topic.

11. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Thanks, @False promise for asking about me. I'm ok now. Today I waked up early at 7:30 AM, It's not a big thing. But I'm happy because I was struggling with my sleep time lately.
    I got zero urges until now. I feel that I'm more serious more than before, I'll never hurt myself again. That's it :)

Also, I write every day in my journal: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/to-build-the-best-version-of-myself.279479/

12. I just want to say, going back to the original discussion about holding back during sex, that it does work and there is nothing wrong with it. Let it go and feel tired and sad and drained or be a man and retain. Real men retain and abstain.

zeusmx, Raven King and MHero like this.
  13. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

I second that. It works and it's amazing for both you and your partner.

GoldenDreams likes this.
  14. MountainSea

MountainSea Fapstronaut

Why do real men not need females? Why do females need real men? Are there "real females" that do not need men real or otherwise?

15. Yes, some of them are called lesbians. Theyre pretty cool.

MountainSea likes this.
  16. I think it works both ways. Some men need a women and some women need a man. Some don’t need anyone. There’s all kinds out there. I think the difference is most men are more keyed into a woman’s sexuality and most women are more attracted to a man’s personality and emotional stability. I’ve heard and seen this a lot. But again, there’s all kinds. But this brings up most men’s Achilles heel and that’s our weakness for the female form. It will not bring me to my knees any longer.

17. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Exactly man!
    Let’s learn to handle that, so that their strength(their looks) don’t be our weakness.

It is a result of evolution, and this natural Tendency is not acceptable in today’s setup of society.

But we adapt! We must.

18. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Your questions make it sound like the subject is purely Black and White.

Try reformulating so the possible answers aren't that biased.

I'm curious on what makes you think that... (?)

So the next step to evolution would be (don't mind me extrapolating here, It's a an acquired taste of mine)
    ▬ Women used to be in charge of the selection of genes to propagate.
    Could a reversal of that role lead us to a more "advanced" status quo? ▬

MHero and thinking_differently like this.
  19. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Is it so?
    Was it the alpha male in the apes who fked all females in a clan or did there exist an “Alpha female” who decided which male she fked? This leads to the question of how female members were admitted to a clan?

Was “Swayamvara” (Female chooses her husband) practiced extensively, throughout the world, in the past thousand years or so? In a Male Dominated World?

NOTE: It is a question in its truest sense, not in a rhetorical sense.
    Lol expressions can be misinterpreted online, without Emotions. :)

Captain! likes this.
  20. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

People forget and women looks like they are the one in control because we are in a systematic peaceful era now there is no need to indivually fight for security. So in this soft society where forcing a mate doesn't require. Women can dominate the selection because men can most likely first to fall to attraction, because of his innate production of testosterone which is of course thousand years ago used for securing the territory to dominate its people.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020