1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to change this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by theketoist, Apr 18, 2016.

1. theketoist

theketoist Fapstronaut

I am a 23 year old male (about to be 24). Accidentally stumbled upon PMO when I was 14 (wish I hadn't). I used to be social and have a big circle but all that changed with PMO. I can definitely attest to the fact that PMO does decrease your motivation to go out and do stuff (exercise, making new connections whatever it is).

I started making changes to my life around 8 months ago when I broke up with my ex. Joined the gym thereafter and started taking steps to improve my health (I used to be obese but have now managed to finally get down to 15% bf). Started looking into meditation and made it a ritual for several months until I stopped doing it. Getting back into it again. It does make a huge difference.

One of the areas I have always wanted to fix is PMO. I know PMO has always had an effect on me, especially my social interactions. My first attempt was 2 years ago but I have never managed to get past day 7. I hope this time won't be the same and I will manage to get rid of this problem once and for all.

Happy to join everyone on the journey here :)

ekoluomu likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! Congratulations on making some good moves, such as with your health and with this problem.

I'm glad you're here, and I hope you keep coming back. Let me know if I can help.