1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to reset once again...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by freshmouth8, Dec 18, 2018.

1. freshmouth8

freshmouth8 New Fapstronaut

Wow, It's been 291 days since I last logged into my account, and I can't keep count of how many times I've relapsed in this period. It's even harder to imagine how people actually accomplish a whole year without fapping, time to reset the counter again to 0.

This is like the most difficult level you could ever play on a videogame & even though I started journaling my process by abstaining for 1 week in the start, it only felt eternal not being able to go back to that habit, until I remounted it again in full force. Don't know how to force myself to actually commit to it, help.

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

oh man...ive been there! I'd log in days after I've relapsed and log in to see the counter which makes me worse! First I sugges that you keep your counter upto date! And check in her everyday...esp in the events and challengers section...you will find 7 days challenge...14 days challenge...and so on!