1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips for anxiety?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by StrugglingFighter, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Hey guys - not sure if this is meant to go here but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it.
    I'm currently in an exam period at school and struggling with masturbation - it's pretty obvious to me now that I was masturbating to cope with stress and as a tool to procrastinate.
    I'm having pretty bad anxiety - every time I go to study I can feel my heart beat and I get very anxious.
    Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with anxiety during exams, and how to stop procrastinating? I've found that I can sit with a blank page of work open for six full hours and just non-stop panic for an entire day and not get anything done :( Please help!

2. Kolbe

Kolbe Fapstronaut

If you are intimidated by huge workloads, simply do bit by bit. This only works if you do not procrastinate. If you do bits and pieces of work, then by the time you look back, you will have done more work than you expect to have done.
    As for your panic attacks, try studying in groups, or meeting with people who know the material better.
    At the end of the day, school is school and everyone stresses about it at one point or another.
    Good Luck to You!

3. Thank you! I will try to meet with more people more often, I met with a friend and studied for a bit yesterday and I found that helped a little. :)