1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips for fatigue and muscle soreness

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by BillyBobBoBoBo, Jul 10, 2020.

1. So I've taken this week off to recover though now I'm trying to figure out what to do, weather to keep up with the routine I'm doing but doing 5 times a week, cut out two of the exercises and do this;

Or try and do a different body weight routine that I had done before.
    Or try out doing my light dumbbell system/ W.A.t.C.H protocol with added isometrics and weighted walking up several flights of stairs and heavy squats. As debating with myself on what to do. As before I was doing one arm assisted close handed push-ups and close habded chin-ups supersetting with close handed arrow shaped push-ups and shoulder length chin-ups with then doing close legged squats and leg raises 3 sets with 3 minute break in between. But they where taking long & decided to try this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-Secret-Great-Body-ebook/dp/B008C2MRUO

Which was helping me out, to then adding the Hindu squats and push-ups for extra work and benefits as the light dumbbell system works extra well with more heavy weight training at the end of it, but strained my foot and couldn't do the light dumbbell systen so just done the hindi stuff with the extra stuff. Nowthinkibg how I need to exercise but also be effective with timing im trying to think where I should go with this.